Windows 10: Windows Media Player volume

Discus and support Windows Media Player volume in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WMP audio volume slider and mute are not working but it does have sound. If I use the main volume mixer I can control the speaker volume but not WMP. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by svth, Feb 18, 2017.

1. svth Win User

Windows Media Player volume

WMP audio volume slider and mute are not working but it does have sound. If I use the main volume mixer I can control the speaker volume but not WMP. I also have MPC-HC media player installed and it's volume control works fine. What can I do?

:)

2. Windows media player and volume mixer interaction

hello, i was wondering if there was any way to change the volume of windows media player in the volume mixer without it changing the volume slider in windows media player. i was able to do this in windows 7 but since i upgraded to windows 10 they seem
    to be linked.

Genexisone, Feb 18, 2017
  3. Volume is increasing when media is paused and then played !

When I pause and then play media in applications , be it VLC player , Windows Media Player or any other , the volume increases automatically ! HELP PLEASE ! It is really frustrating adjusting volume very time I pause and play.

aatificial, Feb 18, 2017
  4. svth Win User
    So no solution found. Only does this to mpg *Sad

svth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player volume

1. Windows Media Player volume - Similar Threads - Media Player volume

2. Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player?: How do I remove all duplicates on windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8be8d9a5-385a-4608-a88d-f3b6b816b7ae
  3. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player: Hi, I've been trying to rip cd's onto my USB stick, I've been having some issues trying to rip the 1st track of cd's onto it and Windows Media Player keeps ripping the 1st track of my cd's onto a seperate album called "Unkown album" with the date and time at the end of itCan...
  4. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: just got this pc I need help with windows media player it transfers music [ ripped cds but not album art to my xduoo x3II mp3 ] I have no real understanding of how pc works can someone help...
  5. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player: Por gentileza, acho que algo esta faltando em meu computador relativo ao Windows Media Player, pois nao consigo assistir um DVD, talvez seja porque atualizei minha versao do Winds 10. Poderiam me ajudar, por favor...
  6. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player: Why when I try to rip an audio CD do I get an image in WMP showing all tracks are ticked for ripping and all tracks are pending for recording but nothing happens. The program just hangs at this point....
  7. windows media player

windows media player: I have some recorded music in my library, but would like to change the time between the songs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8d7d44f1-d69a-43f7-88b1-2582056e53d6
  8. windows media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows media player: i was loading my cd to the computer and i was noticing that the first track of every cd was not loading the track information to the computer what could this be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/ca2dfa7e-fd13-48b7-8885-0426d2f888c5
  9. Windows Media Player volume leveling when burning a CD

Windows Media Player volume leveling when burning a CD: I have never been able to get Windows Media Player to level the volume when I burn various .Wav files to CD. I have Windows 10, WMP 12. Yesterday I uninstalled WMP 12 and reinstalled, no help. I do have the check box for volume leveling normalizing in the burn options...
  10. Windows Media Player randomly changes the volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player randomly changes the volume: Hello, I use WMP a lot while I'm working. It worked fine on my previous box, but I just got a new PC and installed Win10 Pro with all updates. When I play mp3s, WMP will randomly alter the volume. Sometimes it plays them at normal volume, sometimes they are really...