Windows 10: Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes

Discus and support Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, say I start Windows Media Player at %10 volume, and turn it up to %100. It then auto adjusts the volume to be LESS than %10, and if I put it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by McGuyMan, Jul 18, 2018.

1. McGuyMan Win User

Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes

So, say I start Windows Media Player at %10 volume, and turn it up to %100. It then auto adjusts the volume to be LESS than %10, and if I put it back to %10 I can't even hear it anymore.

I just want to listen to my music at my choice of volume, why the hell does it have this auto adjuster and how do I turn it off?

:)

McGuyMan, Jul 18, 2018
  2. davidhk Win User

media player 'groove music'

Just a slight correction :
    Windows Media Player is listed in All apps > under alphabet W but not under Windows Accessories.

Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes [​IMG]

davidhk, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes

1. Windows Media Player Won't Let Me Listen to Music At High Volumes - Similar Threads - Media Player Won't

2. Media Player won't play a music file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player won't play a music file.: Media Play won't open a music file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-wont-play-a-music-file/f70ed620-dfe3-4498-8557-fe7be5889dba
  3. Media Player won't play a music file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player won't play a music file.: Media Play won't open a music file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-wont-play-a-music-file/f70ed620-dfe3-4498-8557-fe7be5889dba
  4. Media Player won't play a music file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Media Player Groove Music won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Groove Music won't open: I've made the fatal mistake of not making sure my automatic app updates is turned off. Alas, my beloved Groove Music is no more, Microsoft has butchered yet another perfectly working app.The problem is, "Windows Media Player" won't open at all. It showed the logo splash...
  6. Windows Media Player Groove Music won't open

Windows Media Player Groove Music won't open: I've made the fatal mistake of not making sure my automatic app updates is turned off. Alas, my beloved Groove Music is no more, Microsoft has butchered yet another perfectly working app.The problem is, "Windows Media Player" won't open at all. It showed the logo splash...
  7. :C Won't let me extend volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    :C Won't let me extend volume: The problem that I'm currently facing right now is that I am not able to extend volume for my C drive. This is because I made the mistake of thinking that I would only need the bare minimum for the operating system size itself for just one partition for the windows OS, and...
  8. Volume Question for Music Players

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Question for Music Players: Alright this only has been happening to me since i bought Windows 10. Version - 1909 (OS Build - 18363.720) And i have tried several options, but no matter what happens it never fixes my problem. And my problem is, Whenever i run another program, pc games, etc. The Audio...
  9. It's not letting me listen to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's not letting me listen to anything: When I boot up my computer a bit ago, it had this weird echo, so I went, reinstalled the drivers, echo stayed, I uninstalled realtek, and when I restarted my computer, It was not accepting my headphones, I went and looked, and realtek was gone. I looked around for a new...
  10. Windows Media Player volume

Windows Media Player volume: WMP audio volume slider and mute are not working but it does have sound. If I use the main volume mixer I can control the speaker volume but not WMP. I also have MPC-HC media player installed and it's volume control works fine. What can I do? 77616

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont let me listen to music higher than 70