Windows 10: Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results

Discus and support Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can see the thumbnail in the corner, but when I click it, nothing happens!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by watercolorslessthan3, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results

I can see the thumbnail in the corner, but when I click it, nothing happens!

:)

watercolorslessthan3, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Maria Fab Win User

results of memory test

Hi Alangrimshaw,

You can see the results of the Memory Diagnostic tool under
    Event Viewer
    . Here's how:

• In the Search box, type Event Viewer, select
      Event Viewer, and then press Enter.
    • Expand Windows Logs.
    • Click on System, right-click on it, and then select
      Find
    • In the Find window, type MemoryDiagnostics or
      MemoryDiagnostics-Results, and then click Find Next.
    • Once done, you may close the Event Viewer.

Give us an update if you are able to find the memory diagnostic logs.

Maria Fab, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Where is my Windows 10 memory diagnostics report?

I'm having the same problem. But the Windows Logs - System did *not* have any "Memory Diagnostics" option anywhere in the righthand pane. I've now spent an hour trying to find my memory test results, with no success.

Susan Schneider, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results

results of memory test

just used windows memory diagnostic tool where are the results ? please

alangrimshaw, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results

1. Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results - Similar Threads - Memory Diagnostic didn't

2. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  3. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  4. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  5. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostic not working; Displaying no results

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Memory Diagnostic not working; Displaying no results: [ATTACH]When running Windows Memory Diagnostic, if you receive a black screen or blue screen either after selecting “Restart now and check for problems” or “Check for problems next time I start my computer“, this post will help you resolve the problem. Some users have also...
  7. Memory Diagnostics App, No Results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Diagnostics App, No Results: Due to hearing a beep on wake, ran Memory Diagnostics. Watched it run to completion, but on restart no results are offered. I have run it three times now with no results. I already searched Event Viewer, there is no entry for memory diagnostics results. I can find the entry...
  8. Windows Memory Diagnostic results missing

Windows Memory Diagnostic results missing: Hi! I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and left it running. After a while the PC a laptop actually, Lenovo P50 rebooted it was waiting for the BIOS password, per company policy, started Windows and... nothing. I expected the test results somewhere. I checked Event Viewer...
  9. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Memory diagnostic test results not found: I have run the test twice now and can't find the results. Based on community threads, I've looked in the windows system log and can find the events for the 'diagnostic being scheduled immediately' - both times - but never any results... any ideas?...
  10. windows memory diagnostics result

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows memory diagnostics result: here is my result and i don't know what's hardware errors. its a ram problem? The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer XML VIEW Log Name: System...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory diagnostics-result

2. i did a windows memory diagnostic but got no resuts

3. windows memory diagnostics do not display

4. windows memory diagnostic didnt display my results,
  5. windows didnt display memory diagnostic,
  6. not finding memorydiagnostics-results,
  7. memorydignostics-result no events found