Windows 10: Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Discus and support Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LubanV, Aug 20, 2018.

1. LubanV Win User

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Hello,
    I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update.

REG ADD HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RapiMgr /v SvcHostSplitDisable /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
    REG ADD HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WcesComm /v SvcHostSplitDisable /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

There was Windows7 on my computer before, WMDC was fully funcional, then was computer upgraded to Windows 10.

But we have a problem on new colleagues computers who did not had WMDC before and would like to install wmdc now.

We've installed the app, we have .Net, we've run registry entries, set "allow desktop usage" for the "local account" service.

We are able to run wmdc, but when we connect a device with windows mobile communication cannot be established.

Have you ever been able to get a wmdc on your computer with clean new (> = 1803) windows 10?

Thanks for the info.

:)

LubanV, Aug 20, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Mobile Device Center can not run on Windows 10 OS

Hi Zhiyong,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you issues with
    Mobile Device Center on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the Mobile device center in the compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select Run as Administartor.

• Enter the Admin credentials if prompted.

If the issue still persists, then check the program compatibility. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select
      Troubleshoot Compatibility.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to run the troubleshoot compatibility.
    I suggest you to refer the below thread and check if it help to resolve the issue.

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Since the people who work/support for Microsoft are to ignorant to figure it out the first suggestion worked for me after a clean install.

Here is the most current suggest workflows to fix the Windows 10 and Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) Connection Issues

New Windows 10 machine

Windows 10 with existing installation of WMDC

Kevin Mistric, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

1. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Mobile Device Center

2. Mobile Device Center Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mobile Device Center Download: Hello, I need to download the Windows Mobile Device Center for some equipment I am using. However, both the 32 bit and the 64 bit download pages say that this download is no longer available. Is there an alternative I can use? Or is there someway to get access to the...
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mobile Device Center: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect to my data collector that I use to conduct land surveys. I have read a lot of threads concerning this topic but can't seem to find an answer and all of the threads seem to be a couple of years old. Is there a patch or...
  4. Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center: Hello I'm trying to download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center from microsoft, but it seems that the link is broken. can anyone help me please https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4f68eb56-7825-43b2-ac89-2030ed98ed95&displaylang=en...
  5. Windows Mobile Device Center Download for Windows 10

Windows Mobile Device Center Download for Windows 10: I am looking to download the Windows Mobile Device Center application for Windows 10 but every link so far directs me to the drive download and will not allow me to download the full application....
  6. windows mobile device center wont open on my computer

windows mobile device center wont open on my computer: i need help on figuring out why windows mobile device center wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobile-device-center-wont-open-on-my/4e45041a-622e-4bbf-8133-5a8b134f410a
  7. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  8. Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10: How to: Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 How to Open Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 The Windows Mobility Center (mblctr.exe) provides quick access to the most commonly used settings for mobile devices, such as brightness, volume, battery status, screen...
  9. Windows mobile device center

Windows mobile device center: Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore. Does anyone know any solution? Thank You 12527
  10. Enable or Disable Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10 The Windows Mobility Center (mblctr.exe) provides quick access to the most commonly used settings for mobile devices, such as brightness,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile device center windows 10

2. windows mobile device center

3. windows mobile device center default email client Windows 10