Windows 10: Windows mobile device center

Discus and support Windows mobile device center in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore. Does anyone know any solution? Thank You 12527 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aarriiaann, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Windows mobile device center

Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore.

Does anyone know any solution?

Thank You

:)

aarriiaann, Aug 3, 2015

2. Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

the Windows Mobile Device Center and Sync Center are two different things with two different purposes. The mobile device center lets you connect with and configure mobile devices running Windows such as RF Scanners. The Sync Center syncs files from your
    PC to the server.

RoySerna asked about the Device center. How is showing him the sync center helpful?

RoySerna- I'm having the same issue. Upgraded to Windows 10 and installed Mobile Device Center but still troubleshooting to get it to work.

Brian McL1971, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade media centre

Through Media Center or do you mean Sync Center?

You will need to install Windows Mobile Device Center to support your Windows Mobile Device.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows mobile device center

1. Windows mobile device center - Similar Threads - mobile device center

2. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mobility center open with delay .: Windows mobility center open with delay 10s on Windwos 10 LCTS build 17763.5122. Open via righ-bottom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobility-center-open-with-delay/91ad377a-a4b0-42d1-8423-0484c8aab35a
  3. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mobility center open with delay .: Windows mobility center open with delay 10s on Windwos 10 LCTS build 17763.5122. Open via righ-bottom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobility-center-open-with-delay/91ad377a-a4b0-42d1-8423-0484c8aab35a
  4. Mobile Device Center Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mobile Device Center Download: Hello, I need to download the Windows Mobile Device Center for some equipment I am using. However, both the 32 bit and the 64 bit download pages say that this download is no longer available. Is there an alternative I can use? Or is there someway to get access to the...
  5. Windows Mobile Device Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mobile Device Center: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect to my data collector that I use to conduct land surveys. I have read a lot of threads concerning this topic but can't seem to find an answer and all of the threads seem to be a couple of years old. Is there a patch or...
  6. Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center: Hello I'm trying to download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center from microsoft, but it seems that the link is broken. can anyone help me please https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4f68eb56-7825-43b2-ac89-2030ed98ed95&displaylang=en...
  7. Windows Mobile Device Center Download for Windows 10

Windows Mobile Device Center Download for Windows 10: I am looking to download the Windows Mobile Device Center application for Windows 10 but every link so far directs me to the drive download and will not allow me to download the full application....
  8. windows mobile device center wont open on my computer

windows mobile device center wont open on my computer: i need help on figuring out why windows mobile device center wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobile-device-center-wont-open-on-my/4e45041a-622e-4bbf-8133-5a8b134f410a
  9. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  10. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile device apps

2. windows mobile device center

3. windows mobile device center windows 10 install

4. windows mobile device center win 10,
  5. windows mobile dvice center for windows 10,
  6. windows mobile center,
  7. window mobile device center for wim 10,
  8. win mobile device center,
  9. windows mobile device center windows 10 app,
  10. Installing Windows Mobile Device Center windows10 1809 version,
  11. WMDC update 1903,