Windows 10: Windows mobile device center

Discus and support Windows mobile device center in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore. Does anyone know any solution? Thank You 12527 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aarriiaann, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Windows mobile device center

Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore.

Does anyone know any solution?

Thank You

:)

aarriiaann, Aug 3, 2015

2. Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

the Windows Mobile Device Center and Sync Center are two different things with two different purposes. The mobile device center lets you connect with and configure mobile devices running Windows such as RF Scanners. The Sync Center syncs files from your
    PC to the server.

RoySerna asked about the Device center. How is showing him the sync center helpful?

RoySerna- I'm having the same issue. Upgraded to Windows 10 and installed Mobile Device Center but still troubleshooting to get it to work.

Brian McL1971, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade media centre

Through Media Center or do you mean Sync Center?

You will need to install Windows Mobile Device Center to support your Windows Mobile Device.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows mobile device center

1. Windows mobile device center - Similar Threads - mobile device center

2. windows mobile device

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mobile device: how i make microsoft outlook my default mail client. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-mobile-device/12a41f7f-70b8-4361-85a4-9701e30d9770
  3. windows mobile device center wont open on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows mobile device center wont open on my computer: i need help on figuring out why windows mobile device center wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobile-device-center-wont-open-on-my/4e45041a-622e-4bbf-8133-5a8b134f410a
  4. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  5. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  6. apple mobile device service

apple mobile device service: i am trying to hook my iphone 6 up to my windows 10 laptop and it says go to bottom and type service in and apple mobile device service will be there. but its not. and it is nowhere in my computer. how do i get this...
  7. windows mobil device

windows mobil device: Navi Gopal Programm wartet auf mobile device Center, startet mit Fehlermeldung mobil device neu installieren, wo ist das Programm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobil-device/3a15f8e5-5738-4b97-a8ce-f89171c9eb7b
  8. devices: mobile phones in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    devices: mobile phones in Win10: so, unsure which sub-forum to mention these issues can't get win 10 to detect my alcaltel phone pixi 3.5 can't therefore use USB tethering 25567
  9. Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview: [img] Since Visual Studio Mobile Center in preview was announced last fall, there has been “an amazing response from the developer community” who have “kicked the tires of our lifecycle services, and provided feedback to help us create the simplest, most effective way to...
  10. Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center Quick Actions - Rearrange in Windows 10 Mobile: It seems on newer builds this has changed. I only have the option to change the bottom four! 47416