Windows 10: Windows Needs More Space???

Discus and support Windows Needs More Space??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Apparently Windows needs more space on my (C:) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robinpe, Jun 22, 2018.

1. robinpe Win User

Windows Needs More Space???

Apparently Windows needs more space on my (CWindows Needs More Space??? :) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show 2.46GB of free space left on 'Local Disk (CWindows Needs More Space??? :)' So I deleted my 'Pictures' in (CWindows Needs More Space??? :) & should have gained 10GB of storage space, but it still shows only 2.46GB. Any help appreciated!!

:)

robinpe, Jun 22, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2018
  3. space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Needs More Space??? - Similar Threads - Needs More Space

2. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  3. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  4. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  5. I need more space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need more space.: I am trying to update my 32 GB laptop but it says I need more storage space despite me already having a 2 TB external storage. submitted by /u/DoggyShotGun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvbngn/i_need_more_space/
  6. Need more space for Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need more space for Windows 10 update: I am trying to update windows 10 but I have only 32 gb memory and I have try to clean up all unwanted files and apps then also I was just able clean up 4 gb space is there any other way to update or I have to by hdd...
  7. Windows needs more space to update

Windows needs more space to update: Thanks for the suggestions to overcome the space problem previously posted, however, I'm still bemused by this situation: The box says "Free up 1.86Gb" Clicked Recycle - it's empty Clicked downloads -it's empty Clicked Storage use - uninstalled about 10mb of apps...
  8. need more storage space

need more storage space: I have a ASUS E402S and it does not have enough storage for windows 10 to update. What can I do to get more storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-space/fdd87d0f-f50a-4a6c-9a11-175805b5cc21
  9. need more storage and disk space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need more storage and disk space: I am having trouble getting windows 10 downloaded becuz of not having enough space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-and-disk-space/5eb28f2b-e81a-4093-8a24-2b60aaeac93f
  10. Windows needs more space on upgrade

Windows needs more space on upgrade: Hi, So I was going to upgrade to Win10 today on my laptop but I received a message about Windows needing more space on my disk drive. 8.1 is installed on my C:\, a 64Go SSD, of which 45Go is available, but only 5Go is free and Windows wants 14.8Go. I cannot create...