Windows 10: Windows Networking still not working

Discus and support Windows Networking still not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had until today a working network of 6 desktops and 2 laptops NOW after a hour of updates from Microsoft I have NO network at all and no idea what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenHayward26, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Windows Networking still not working

I had until today a working network of 6 desktops and 2 laptops NOW after a hour of updates from Microsoft I have NO network at all and no idea what they have changed on the machines.

I can see some machines but not others and on the machines I can see only a few drives are able to be read others have disappeared completely,

WHAT THE **** IS MICROSOFT DOING TO US????? THEY SEEM HELL BENT IN **** UP EVERYBODY JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT CAUSE THEY CAN!!!

GIVE US A SIMPLE NETWORKING SYSTEM THAT WORKS PLEASE SO WE CAN MOVE FILES AROUND OUR SYSTEMS.

THE PAST FIX WAS NOT A FIX AS HALF THE TIME IT DID NOT WORK

:)

StephenHayward26, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Networking still not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows Networking still not working

1. Windows Networking still not working - Similar Threads - Networking still working

2. Network Printer on Windows 11 still not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Printer on Windows 11 still not working: Greetings,I used a network printer Samsung ML-1660 connected to a linux server with CUPS for years now and since the update to Windows 11 it is not working anymore. I have several devices and on all devices it stopped working with the upgrade to Windows 11.I have deleted the...
  3. Network Printer on Windows 11 still not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Printer on Windows 11 still not working: Greetings,I used a network printer Samsung ML-1660 connected to a linux server with CUPS for years now and since the update to Windows 11 it is not working anymore. I have several devices and on all devices it stopped working with the upgrade to Windows 11.I have deleted the...
  4. Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working: In the "Network and Sharing Center" in "Control Panel" when you click on "Change Adapter Settings" to display all adapters on your system in the "Network Connections" page and then click on an Adapter in question then click on the "Diagnose This Connection" from the menu at...
  5. Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working: In the "Network and Sharing Center" in "Control Panel" that when you click on "Change Adapter Settings" to display all adapters on your system in the "Network Connections" page and then click on an Adapter in question then click on the "Diagnose This Connection" from the menu...
  6. Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working: In the "Network and Sharing Center" in "Control Panel" that when you click on "Change Adapter Settings" to display all adapters on your system in the "Network Connections" page and then click on an Adapter in question then click on the "Diagnose This Connection" from the menu...
  7. Network Adapters "Diagnose This Connection" or "Validate" Still Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Network printing still does not work with upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printing still does not work with upgrade to windows 10: I still cannot find the fix the printing to network printers now that I have upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. Can someone help me with this.Michele Snapp...
  9. Still can't use network

Still can't use network: credential error authentication error has occurred local security authority can not be contacted/how to fix. Passwords required is off. this is a private network that is all mine. I have tried every internet option i can find over the last 10 days. I did get help from...
  10. Network reset; still no access

Network reset; still no access: Recently had a four day power outage. Although I managed to close down my desktop before the UPS ran out, now I no longer have workable internet access. Although network status shows traffic being sent and received, and settings show I am connected to a private network, I...