Windows 10: windows networking

Discus and support windows networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how long is this going to go on? seriously? getting real old. I am in in file explorer at a network location. wow networking is actually working, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Jul 21, 2018.

1. windows networking

how long is this going to go on? seriously? getting real old.

I am in in file explorer at a network location. wow networking is actually working, for once. I go to my local video folder, do some stuff, the file explorer navigation pane is expanded to show the network location i was just at. i click the network folder to navigate to and it just repeatedly says can not access the machine, no matter how many times i click on it, even though i was just their a few windows back.

How does one say that i must get training will help this at all? the window networking does not work, just accept it. i am so tired of so many know it all MVP's saying i am wrong.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Jul 21, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

windows networking

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

windows networking

1. windows networking - Similar Threads - networking

2. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zero wifi networks: got a new pcwindows 10 proi'm typing this on my old laptop, trying to connect to the wifi except there are zero available networks even though there are on my laptop.there are no wifi on/off or mobile hotspot buttons just a greyed out airplane mode. troubleshooting only gives...
  3. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zero wifi networks: got a new pcwindows 10 proi'm typing this on my old laptop, trying to connect to the wifi except there are zero available networks even though there are on my laptop.there are no wifi on/off or mobile hotspot buttons just a greyed out airplane mode. troubleshooting only gives...
  4. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  6. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network: My new Microsoft Surface Laptop 6 running Windows 11 can't see other Win11 PC on network. It sees Win10 PC and prompts for sign in which doesn't work even though I know the credentials are good. Other Win11 PC connects fine to both the new Win11 PC and old Win10 PC. Also,...
  9. Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network

Can't get new Win11 PC working properly on home network: My new Microsoft Surface Laptop 6 running Windows 11 can't see other Win11 PC on network. It sees Win10 PC and prompts for sign in which doesn't work even though I know the credentials are good. Other Win11 PC connects fine to both the new Win11 PC and old Win10 PC. Also,...
  10. Cant show available networks

Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....