Windows 10: windows no Access

Discus and support windows no Access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 4 PCs all with win 10 on them. 3 out of 4 connect instantly with one another, but one machine (Desktop) plays hard ball and cannot be connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavTer, Jun 17, 2017.

1. DavTer Win User

windows no Access

I have 4 PCs all with win 10 on them. 3 out of 4 connect instantly with one another, but one machine (Desktop) plays hard ball and cannot be connected to. I get "Windows cannot access " or so. This machine itself (192.168.0.51) can con`nect to the other machines but I cannot view its files etc. remotely. File sharing, private, set on all. Access to these 4 is usually via cable, but can be wireless. There is No Domain, No Homegroup. I use a Workgroup. gateway 192.168.0.150 and DNS set in router, all are 192.168.0. 1 -150 /255/255/255/0
    I am baffled by this, any ideas please?

:)

DavTer, Jun 17, 2017

2. Windows 10 update cancel button missing

The windows +x does nothing. When I go to updates, there is NO UNINSTALL option when I try to get rid of this following the instruction you must gave. I DID NOT ask to reserve a copy of Windows 10, but I am getting a confirmation that I did! There is
    no way to cancel when you use the instructions. I DO NOT want this update downloading and causing me to pay for overages in my Internet access.

Why do we continually get lies about how to get rid of things we DON"T WANT and DIDN"T ASK for?

upset about no access, Jun 17, 2017
  3. No access to Windows Back Up - no file access

Hi Martin,

Based on the description that you provided, we need to determine the cause of this issue. Having said that, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• How are you trying to back up your files?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jun 17, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

windows no Access

If you are running any kind of Internet Security software or firewall, always disable. Do not change anything for network settings if it automatically gets the information from the Gateway.

bro67, Jun 18, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    Have you setup a share on the pc and what permissions have you set

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows no Access

1. windows no Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  3. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  4. Accessibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessibility: Cant find my installed Office 2007, and saved docx documents just open as wordpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility/0d5fb2b2-304a-4880-b946-70c62d130c42
  5. Accessibility

Accessibility: Cant find my installed Office 2007, and saved docx documents just open as wordpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility/0d5fb2b2-304a-4880-b946-70c62d130c42
  6. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  7. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  8. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker: Bitlocker was activated on my D Drive, following which I reformatted my laptop and installed a new fresh Windows operating system on my C drive. Subsequently, I attempted to disable Bitlocker on the D Drive, but encountered a system restart during the deactivation process. As...
  10. I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker

I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker: Bitlocker was activated on my D Drive, following which I reformatted my laptop and installed a new fresh Windows operating system on my C drive. Subsequently, I attempted to disable Bitlocker on the D Drive, but encountered a system restart during the deactivation process. As...