Windows 10: windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet

Discus and support windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; toshiba encore 2 i tried within the the tablet via pc settings-recovery-get started says there was a problem resetting your PC when i try by using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wantboost, Sep 5, 2016.

1. wantboost Win User

windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet

toshiba encore 2
    i tried within the the tablet via pc settings-recovery-get started says there was a problem resetting your PC
    when i try by using the power key and volume + says error code 0xc000025

and via pc settings-recovery advnace startup -troubleshoot-advanced options -it asks me for a recovery key how many digits is this and or letters. causeit only gives me a numeric keyboard.>????

:)

wantboost, Sep 5, 2016
  2. Hally2LX Win User

Trying to connect : Galaxie Tab 4 to Windows 10

Lost Internet connection on Tablet , Galaxie Tab 4 , WiFi is present and strong to allow access it demands a password.

Tablet is reset to factory firmware , but it still needs a password.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Hally2LX, Sep 5, 2016
  3. BSOD and unexpected restarts while using pen input on Asus VivoTab Note 8

my solution was to reset my tablet to windows 8.1 factory settings, no more BSOD

The newest update made the tablet unusable for me - either pen worked or screen worked. you couldn't use both or instant reset.

windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet :(

Anyone get windows 10 to work for good? I fear updating to windows 10 on this tablet

brianchan84, Sep 5, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

I assume you're looking for a BitLocker Recovery key. As long as you've tied your machine to a Microsoft account, you can dig into this FAQ and get the information you need to recover that key. Just used it to check my recovery keys and indeed, they're all purely numeric (48 digits' worth!).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

1. windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet - Similar Threads - allowing factory reset

2. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will factory reset allow me to change the language: I bought a new laptop in Chile yesterday. In the shop, they told me that the computer could be configured in English as long as I selected it during the inicial setup. I selected English during the setup but my laptop is still only in Spanish. I have tried to change the...
  3. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will factory reset allow me to change the language: I bought a new laptop in Chile yesterday. In the shop, they told me that the computer could be configured in English as long as I selected it during the inicial setup. I selected English during the setup but my laptop is still only in Spanish. I have tried to change the...
  4. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset: I did a factory reboot to clear my pc so that it seems new for the someone else to use. However, I forgot to delete my admin password such that after the reboot, my pc still wants me to enter my password but it shows an error message :"The User Profile Service service failed...
  6. My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset: I did a factory reboot to clear my pc so that it seems new for the someone else to use. However, I forgot to delete my admin password such that after the reboot, my pc still wants me to enter my password but it shows an error message :"The User Profile Service service failed...
  7. Factory reset Tablet lost credentials

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Factory reset Tablet lost credentials: i have 2 windows 10 Tablets. Was set-up with domain control. No-one knows the credentials and we want to wipe it back to factory default. It asks for a recovery key? which i have no idea how to get. If i skip this step it does not reinstall windows. Thank you...
  8. Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings: Hi there I have a tablet with Windows 10, last updated on 11 June 2020. The wifi has been disabled not by me and I assume this is from the updates. There are two logins for this tablet and one of them is an administrator who cannot remember his PIN or password for this...
  9. Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet: I have a new NuVision tablet loaded with Windows 10. I have forgotten the password for my local account. I want to use the factory reset option, but am afraid I will lose the Windows 10 Operating system. I have read conflicting reports as to the results of using the...
  10. Factory reset tablet stuck.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not allowing reset