Windows 10: Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

Discus and support Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by morinr, Jun 17, 2018.

1. morinr Win User

Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile

I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game.

I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some reason.... Not sure if it is the last windows update or me installing Razer Synapes. I have tried uninstalling it but issue seemed to persist.

Cheers

:)

morinr, Jun 17, 2018
  2. dmethus Win User

BSOD while playing Path of Exile

I've recently started getting lags, in game crashes and now a BSOD while playing Path of Exile or Thief.
    It says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when the BSOD appears.

dmethus, Jun 17, 2018
  3. jgunning Win User
    Path of Exile Clubhouse

That sounds awesome!!Im currently playing in the anarchy league and its pretty good =)

Thanks man!Very useful to know all this!Might really change the game a fair bit!!

J *Toast :toast:

jgunning, Jun 17, 2018
  4. digibucc Win User

Giveaway: Path of Exile Beta Key

I have a Beta key for the Path of Exile closed beta to give away. it will be good until at least the open beta in July.

Path of Exile is the best Diablo clone around imo, much more similar to d2 than d3.

Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile Path-of-exile-logo.jpg

Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile Path+of+Exile+Passive+skills.jpg

Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile [​IMG]

first person to reply to this thread asking for it, get's it.

Good Luck!

digibucc, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Not Responding playing Path of Exile - Similar Threads - Responding playing Path

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  4. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION when Chrome and/or Path of exile is running: Hello,A few weeks ago, I started to have some BSOD.When combining Chrome + Path of Exile, I can have a BSOD within 30 minutes in average.Firefox + Path of Exile can crash after a few hours.Chrome alone crashes my computer after a long moment too.Every time I got a BSOD, the...
  5. BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I have recently been having this BSOD while playing Path of Exile. Initially I thought it was a bad power supply but I bought a new one and still having the same problem. I reinstalled Win10 and uninstalled updates, updated GFX drivers, unplugged peripherals. This...
  6. Play Conan Exiles Free with Xbox Live Gold Oct. 18-21 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Conan Exiles Free with Xbox Live Gold Oct. 18-21 on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Conan Exiles first released on Xbox One back in August 2017, then as an Xbox Game Preview title before releasing in May 2018. And just a few days ago we introduced the biggest update to the game since launch, introducing the new concept of taming and owning pets –...
  7. Not Responding playing Path of Exile

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Responding playing Path of Exile: I am playing path of exile in windowed mode however after the last windows update i have noticed that my chrome/taskbar/desktop will not respond after awhile within the game. I can fix this with ctrl alt delete an then exiting back to the menu. This fixes it for some...
  8. BSOD while playing Path of Exile

BSOD while playing Path of Exile: I've recently started getting lags, in game crashes and now a BSOD while playing Path of Exile or Thief. It says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when the BSOD appears. 66312
  9. First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc.

First BSOD on new build, 1 year old, playing Path of Exile .dmp inc.: Was playing some Path (ssfhcbtw) and ran into a BSoD, first one with this build. Really would like to solve this issue before it becomes a problem. Will check post hourly, thanks for any and all input! 102135
  10. BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys)

BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys): Hi there, I have a fresh Windows 10 install recently, near the end of July, everything seemed okay until August 3rd when I got my first BSOD while playing Path of Exile. The 2nd BSOD, I got just about 15 minutes ago playing Diablo 3, but it was related to tcpip.sys,...