Windows 10: Windows November update OS Build 10586.11 keyboard and mouse locking.

Discus and support Windows November update OS Build 10586.11 keyboard and mouse locking. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated my old HP laptop to OS Build 10586.11 yesterday. Up until the update the laptop ran perfectly. Then after the update I found my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ugh123, Nov 19, 2015.

1. ugh123 Win User

Windows November update OS Build 10586.11 keyboard and mouse locking.

Windows 10 updated my old HP laptop to OS Build 10586.11 yesterday. Up until the update the laptop ran perfectly. Then after the update I found my keyboard and mouse locking up on me many times since then. It does not seam to make a difference on what application is running at the time. Unfortunately it requires most of the time a reboot and sometimes I get lucky hitting control/alt/del and it brings it back to life.

Has anyone out there been experiencing this problem since the upgrade?

:)

ugh123, Nov 19, 2015

2. Bluetooth non-operational and Logitech wireless devices functions not working.

My Lenovo K450e has internal BT device that stopped working after the November Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.11) update giving me Error code 43. I have done all I can except go back to the previous version. Help.

Also, I am not the only one with this problem but, my Logitech wireless devices do not have their full functions, e.g., my keyboard does not start up with Num Lock on and my mouse's thumbwheel scrolls but the button is non-functional. Again, help.

TimCashion, Nov 19, 2015
  3. gelund Win User
    Lock screen doesn't respond to keyboard following Nov. update

Lock screen stopped responding to keyboard input following installation of Windows 10 November update. The lock screen responds to mouse click, but not keyboard input. I'm using a wired Microsoft Natural keyboard (KU-0045).

gelund, Nov 19, 2015
  4. ugh123 Win User

Good news my Laptop keyboard and mouse has not locked up, however I don't know why.

ugh123, Nov 22, 2015
  5. ramram55 Win User
    My clean install of sony with wifi needs to reboot to get in, another words first time the wifi symbol shows yellow exclamation mark, after reboot the exclamation mark is gone. Might have to go back to 10240 build if problem keep hapening. While my Toshiba installed the same way, no problem.

ramram55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows November update OS Build 10586.11 keyboard and mouse locking. - Similar Threads - November update Build

2. Keyboard/mouse lock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard/mouse lock: I have a new issue with my computer and the issue is that it will randomly lock my keyboard and mouse. I can't use any commands to get out of it and this forced me to have to hold down the power button. I just updated everything I can think of and I checked if updates were...
  3. Laptop fail to update to build 10586 ....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop fail to update to build 10586 ....: I have 2 desktops and 1 laptop. Both desktop update fine to build 10586 but the laptop keep saying up to date after check. Even try Lan connection still no go for laptop to update. Any suggestion to force laptop to update? All running Windows 10 Pro. 29567
  4. Not Getting November Update 10586

Not Getting November Update 10586: Long story short, my pc is still at build 10240 and whenever i update it on the setting it says up to date. 56971
  5. Post Build 10586 Update Woes

Post Build 10586 Update Woes: Yesterday, Windows Update sent me an update to install Windows 10 Pro Build 10586. I didn't expect it but I've been trying to fix my Win 10 Pro installation since the two-hour update finished. I couldn't get the Start button to do anything until I restarted my system...
  6. Update to Build 10586

Update to Build 10586: I currently have Windows 10 (Build 10240). For some reason when I attempt to update my system it says that no updates are available. Does anyone know why I can't update to Build 10586? The latest Windows Defender updates install, but not the latest build. 43204
  7. Build 10586

Build 10586: Hi, Problem updating To Build 10586 from 10576. I am on an x64 platform. After downloading and preparing to install, it then goes "Configuring Update for Windows 10 xx% compete. Do not turn Off Your Computer" When 100% is reached it then Restarts. Upon restart it does not...
  8. No network after Windows 10 build 10586 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No network after Windows 10 build 10586 update: I updated my Windows 10 pro to 10586 build (not insider) using windows update. And now my network connection is gone. LAN cable is connected router is fine other PCs connect just fine i even tried changing LAN cables and ports on router. I see exclamation mark in task bar...
  9. Unable to update to Build 10586

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update to Build 10586: I tried updating normally using Windows Update. It fails in less than 10 seconds. I tried using Media Creation Tool. It downloads the update, but at the end it fails again and tell me restart my PC and try again. I tried deleting the files at...
  10. November build 10586 question about install disks(usb or dvd)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November build 10586 question about install disks(usb or dvd): I have made install copies for Windows 10 update version(July 29 release). Does it work for this new November build? If not then how do I get new install copies for build 10586? I am satisfied with the first build. Big hassle to keep making install copies every 4 months....