Windows 10: Windows.old

Discus and support Windows.old in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was assured that windows.old would be deleted in 10 days. I didn't believe it as this has never worked before under any windows. It is still here 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Aug 1, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Windows.old

I was assured that windows.old would be deleted in 10 days. I didn't believe it as this has never worked before under any windows. It is still here 2 months on.
    I now have Windows10Upgrade. Will this disappear in 10 days?

:)

otuatail, Aug 1, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows.old

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows.old

1. Windows.old - Similar Threads - old

2. Delete Windows from old HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Windows from old HDD: Hi, I replaced my wife's HDD with and SSD and want to use her old drive to back data, the OS won't let me delete the Windows folder and I don't want to format the drive. Can I force Windows to delete the folder? 120194
  3. Fit to screen - "Old software"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fit to screen - "Old software": My company uses software that is "old", but updated. I am just trying to say that it is a program that has been built in the nineties, and has just been updated. My problem is that when I work on my small 14" screen out of the office I have to "scroll" or pane around to see...
  4. Accessing old unbootable HD in USB enclosure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accessing old unbootable HD in USB enclosure: My old HD from Sony Vaio WIN 10 Pro 64bit stopped booting cuz I dropped it can't fix. So I put in enclosure but I won't let me view or move my personal files. I went to Disk Mgmt took picture[ATTACH]...
  5. Deleting an old workplace account

Deleting an old workplace account: Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles. In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section. Any suggestions would be very welcome....
  6. delete old Macrium FREE image files & install new image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    delete old Macrium FREE image files & install new image: I installed Macrium Reflect free version on a USB stick last year. Now I would like to totally "empty" that stick and install the current data/info onto a "new" Macrium Reflect free version again (in the same, now emptied stick). I am aware of this: Backup and Restore with...
  7. Can I get my old password back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  8. Where dop I find old emails

Where dop I find old emails: My emails were all stored before upgrading to windows 10. Now only stores a couple of months of emails. Were can I find older emails as I need view some for legal reasons. I wish I had never upgraded...
  9. 11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    11 Mt. Old P51 SSD Status Shows Health Has Dropped From 100% to 99%: So this is the first notebook that I have owned with an SSD (238GB SAMSUNG MZVPW256HEGL-000L7). Hard Disk Sentinel which runs in the background and which I look at most every day to check the temps shows for the first time that the SSD that came with the notebook (still under...
  10. Together with Windows 1809 update proposed OLD drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Together with Windows 1809 update proposed OLD drivers: Hi Community! Last week my Windows 10 proposed (I did not manually press the "Check for Updates...") to update my W10 Pro 1803 for 1809. The Windows update sequence included a bunch of old driver versions (e.g. graphics adapter, display, NIC...) - basically all those...