Windows.old

Discus and support Windows.old in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was assured that windows.old would be deleted in 10 days. I didn't believe it as this has never worked before under any windows. It is still here 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Aug 1, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Windows.old

I was assured that windows.old would be deleted in 10 days. I didn't believe it as this has never worked before under any windows. It is still here 2 months on.
    I now have Windows10Upgrade. Will this disappear in 10 days?

:)

otuatail, Aug 1, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows.old

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows.old

1. Windows.old - Similar Threads - old

2. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....
  3. danger in transfering whole user directory from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    danger in transfering whole user directory from old PC to new PC: Are there any problems if I copy and paste the entire user directory from an old WIN 10 system to a new Win 10 system - different hardware...
  4. Re-using my Windows 10 license on a new build PC after my old hardware died.

Re-using my Windows 10 license on a new build PC after my old hardware died.: Hi My old laptop died and I want to use the licence I had on there on a new-build PC. The laptop is registered in my Microsoft account, but I don't have the keys anymore - can I re-use the license?...
  5. old email removal

old email removal: Is there an effective procedure to remove old email msgs; i.e., batch method . Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/old-email-removal/1fb76276-9094-4a83-81f0-d89149ff952b
  6. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...: How do I get rid of APP64 old workgroup which somehow keeps coming back to my laptop? I have a windows 10 operating system with 64 bit?...
  7. Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.: Dell did uninstalled and reinstalled printer but found windows 10 removed scanning 5/20/18. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-would-windows-10-remove-the-ability-to-scan-on/e9abbe26-67db-422b-885e-7305590cc984
  8. unwanted transfer of desktop from old computer to new one

unwanted transfer of desktop from old computer to new one: purchased new computer unpacked it and began setup I entered Microsoft password I used with old computer and all the icons and wallpaper from old computer transferred to new one. How did this happen and how do I undo it? * Moved from IE other/Windows other * OS assumed to...
  9. Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education

Can I use my old Windows 10 Home product key to downgrade from Windows 10 Education: If I keep my current product key before I upgrade to Windows 10 Education can I just change it back if I need to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-i-use-my-old-windows-10-home-product-key-to/2da11c5a-fe8f-4f7f-b66e-c18e5f925463
  10. Moving win10 from old computer to new

Moving win10 from old computer to new: I'm upgrading from and old computer to a new build. Am I able to move the operating system to the new one without buying a brand new windows product key? I will not be using the old one whatsoever (just keeping the hard drives). Originally this was a windows 7 and I got the...