Windows 10: Windows.old

Discus and support Windows.old in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was assured that windows.old would be deleted in 10 days. I didn't believe it as this has never worked before under any windows. It is still here 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Aug 1, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Windows.old

I was assured that windows.old would be deleted in 10 days. I didn't believe it as this has never worked before under any windows. It is still here 2 months on.
    I now have Windows10Upgrade. Will this disappear in 10 days?

:)

otuatail, Aug 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows.old

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows.old

1. Windows.old - Similar Threads - old

2. Microsoft tech bricked a two month old computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft tech bricked a two month old computer: About two weeks ago, my Windows 10 machine, which I in October began acting in an unstable fashion. The manufacturer looked at, ran two diagnostic problems and insisted that the computer was fine. However the machine continued to shut down. McAfee found nothing....
  3. Delete old administrator and create new one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete old administrator and create new one: My 90 year old father cannot use his computer anymore and does not have any idea what his administrator password was. He does not want the computer, so he gave it to me. I need to change him out as the administrator to me. How can I do this? Do I need to take the computer to...
  4. I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new...: I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new computer. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-compute-and-am-trying-to-synch-my/e606bdaa-5d18-4e09-9ccf-0b3d675ba035"
  5. Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Free not deleting old backup images.: Hi, I have Macrium's retention policy set to delete images older than 7 weeks, but it is not deleting them. I have at least two images it should purge before starting a new backup. It says '2 sets found', then 'nothing to delete' - even though the two oldest images were made...
  6. move windows live mail from old computer to new computer

move windows live mail from old computer to new computer: How do I move all my mail from one computer to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-windows-live-mail-from-old-computer-to-new/46dc2d52-dca5-466b-86bf-b737d313cc2f"
  7. Reinstall Windows 10 on old laptop - won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 on old laptop - won't activate: I have an older laptop that we used to use for basic things. Replaced it and it's been sitting. Grandkids wanted to use it so cleaned everything off and reinstalled the O/S. It keeps saying Windows is not activated... Originally Windows 7 Home. When Windows 10 came out...
  8. Old Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Password: I have an older Laptop running Win 10. I wish to give to my grandson. My password must be an older MS account password because it doesn't accept my current MS password and I don't have a password disk for the older password. Need Help...
  9. where did my old excel files go?

where did my old excel files go?: where did my old excel files go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-old-excel-files-go/7aca07ef-3912-4e4e-99df-24df89846055"
  10. Old version of CCleaner no longer working in build 17763.168

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old version of CCleaner no longer working in build 17763.168: I have been using an older version of CCleaner ……. v 5.25.5902 After updating Win 10 ver 1809 to build 17763.168, I was told that the old version of CClener will no longer work and I have to update to current version. Is that any danger if I do the CCleaner update ? 122947