Windows 10: Windows "optimisers"

Discus and support Windows "optimisers" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are any of them any good? Ashampoo WinOptimizer for instance? 96798 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Syncopator, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Windows "optimisers"

Are any of them any good? Ashampoo WinOptimizer for instance?

:)

Syncopator, Oct 29, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Oct 29, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Windows "optimisers" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Windows "optimisers" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Windows "optimisers" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Windows "optimisers" :)

musum, Oct 29, 2017
  4. Windows "optimisers"

TairikuOkami, Oct 29, 2017
  5. Thank you, I'll have look at those.

Syncopator, Oct 29, 2017
  6. Auslogics Boost Speed Is the Best one!!

remostalin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows "optimisers"

1. Windows "optimisers" - Similar Threads - optimisers

2. Hi.... I have been looking into buying McAfee's PC Optimiser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi.... I have been looking into buying McAfee's PC Optimiser: Split from this thread. Hi.... I have been looking into buying McAfee's PC Optimiser as my laptop clearly needs to be tidied up. I have no idea what I can do to remove all those temporary files which I think would be a good starting point. Any ideas of how I do that within...
  3. Hi.... I have been looking into buying McAfee's PC Optimiser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi.... I have been looking into buying McAfee's PC Optimiser: Split from this thread. Hi.... I have been looking into buying McAfee's PC Optimiser as my laptop clearly needs to be tidied up. I have no idea what I can do to remove all those temporary files which I think would be a good starting point. Any ideas of how I do that within...
  4. Folder optimisation keeps reverting to music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder optimisation keeps reverting to music: Windows keeps defaulting to the music view optimization for one of my hard drives. Since I often use things like group by type this is quite inconvenient to keep having to switch. I suspect that it might be because the drive is marked as D which was typically a disc drive in...
  5. Folder optimisation keeps reverting to music

Folder optimisation keeps reverting to music: Windows keeps defaulting to the music view optimization for one of my hard drives. Since I often use things like group by type this is quite inconvenient to keep having to switch. I suspect that it might be because the drive is marked as D which was typically a disc drive in...
  6. "touch optimised taskbar" not working with multiple monitors

"touch optimised taskbar" not working with multiple monitors: Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. "Optimise taskbar for touch interactions when this device is used as a tablet" is checked in the taskbar settings and turns on when my device is in tablet mode, just as it should.But for...
  7. "touch optimised taskbar" not working with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "touch optimised taskbar" not working with multiple monitors: Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. "Optimise taskbar for touch interactions when this device is used as a tablet" is checked in the taskbar settings and turns on when my device is in tablet mode, just as it should.But for...
  8. DoSVC optimisation thing is messing with me i'cant take it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DoSVC optimisation thing is messing with me i'cant take it anymore: Hello,As i said in the title DoSvc is messing with me, it's the optimisation service for windows update. And it's taking all my connection, so i looked up a bunch of solution to turn it off or deactive it. And the one thing that worked was that : putting the start value of it...
  9. DoSVC optimisation thing is messing with me i'cant take it anymore

DoSVC optimisation thing is messing with me i'cant take it anymore: Hello,As i said in the title DoSvc is messing with me, it's the optimisation service for windows update. And it's taking all my connection, so i looked up a bunch of solution to turn it off or deactive it. And the one thing that worked was that : putting the start value of it...
  10. SSD displays in optimisation windows as HDD

SSD displays in optimisation windows as HDD: HiI am concerned about windows optimisation of my primary drive, as it is incorrectly showing it as an hdd, when in fact it is an ssd.How can I adjust the display and approach windows takes to this drive?A quick search on goggle found nothing related only capacity errors, and...