Windows 10: Windows Password

Discus and support Windows Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can use the Windows password on my Win 10 64 bit computer. I can not use it on my 32 bit laptop. It says the Windows password is incorrect when I try... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nolen01, Mar 15, 2017.

1. nolen01 Win User

Windows Password

I can use the Windows password on my Win 10 64 bit computer. I can not use it on my 32 bit laptop. It says the Windows password is incorrect when I try to enter it on the laptop. Any suggestions? I can not recover the password on the laptop.

:)

nolen01, Mar 15, 2017

2. Need help please I cannot sign on to my computer since I upgraded to windows 10

Need help please I cannot sign on to my computer since I upgraded to windows 10

Incorrect password, Mar 15, 2017
  3. Windows Stuck in Offline Mode

So my laptop is able to connect to Wi-Fi, go online, watch videos and stuff like that. But when it comes to trying to use the Marketplace, Apps that require an online connection or updating I'm told my laptop is offline. I have tried several upon several
    methods and none of them work, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

A Bad Password, Mar 15, 2017
  4. Windows Password

Hi Nolan

If you could go back to your 32 bit laptop and key in the password, do not hit enter. In the password box on the right is a little symbol, just to the left of arrow. If you click and hold it should show you what was keyed. Does it match what you thought you were keying?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 15, 2017
  5. nolen01 Win User
    Yes, It matches what I have typed in.

nolen01, Mar 15, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Mar 15, 2017
  7. Caledon Ken, Mar 15, 2017
  8. nolen01 Win User

Windows Password

I can use the computer but can not sign in to my Wife's Microsoft Account without her Windows password. The password for my computer worked but the same password for my wife's (different ID) computer would not work. I need to recover the password for my wife's ID.

nolen01, Mar 16, 2017
  9. Bastet Win User
    Is there any possibility that your wife has changed her password (from the one you both use) as that would explain why your password does not work?

Bastet, Mar 16, 2017
  10. nolen01 Win User
    She has not changed her password. When I bought her a new laptop last year, Windows established her ID and we never saw what the Windows password was.

nolen01, Mar 16, 2017
  11. Bastet Win User
    Is she/are you using a local account or Microsoft account to log on? The password will be her MS account password if using that to log on, she would've created it when she/you created the account - or are you saying this is the password you're trying?

Bastet, Mar 16, 2017
  12. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Password

1. Windows Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  3. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  4. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  5. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  6. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?: Hello, my question is simple, but the solution is likely complicated.I’m wondering if there is a way to enable signing into Windows 11 via a single mouseclick, rather than using a PIN or Password. To clarify, when I’m done with my pc I usually sign out and let it sit on the...
  8. Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?

Enable One Click/No PIN or Password Sign In?: Hello, my question is simple, but the solution is likely complicated.I’m wondering if there is a way to enable signing into Windows 11 via a single mouseclick, rather than using a PIN or Password. To clarify, when I’m done with my pc I usually sign out and let it sit on the...
  9. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  10. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc