Windows 10: Windows PC + Android phone users, how do you sync your photos?

Discus and support Windows PC + Android phone users, how do you sync your photos? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried using both OneDrive and Google Drive to sync everything, but neither solution works like I'd like. I basically want to take photos with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by schlk21, Aug 27, 2015.

1. schlk21 Win User

Windows PC + Android phone users, how do you sync your photos?

I've tried using both OneDrive and Google Drive to sync everything, but neither solution works like I'd like.

I basically want to take photos with my Android phone, have them automatically backup to a cloud location and then sync with my PC whenever I fire it up. I'd like to delete bad photos on the PC and then also delete the bad copy in the cloud and then my phone too.

Please share your ideas..

:)

schlk21, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Joanna 777, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Music CD to PC

See instructions how to rip an audio cd:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

What type of Android phone do you have?

You might be able to sync your audio files using Media Player by dragging dropping to the Sync tab then click Start sync.

How to do that?

Connect your Android phone using the USB cable.

Make sure the phone is unlocked.

Launch Windows Media Player:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Click the Album menu in the media player, select the album you ripped

Drag and drop the files to the sync tab

Click Start sync

If you are using another Android phone, let us know.

If you still don't understand, don't hesitate to let us know. We can help you through it.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 27, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

There is not really going to be any other type of solution out there for your needs. Of course you could just delete them from the phone first, instead of doing twice the amount of work.

bro67, Aug 27, 2015
  5. Not the answer you want (probably) but to answer your thread topic question -- I sync mine (since it is a Samsung) with Kies 3. Works really great and has a good UI. Also installs the latest (does an automatic upgrade if you have older ones) Samsung Mobile drivers for the phone -- so you don't have to hunt around for them.

Mark Phelps, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows PC + Android phone users, how do you sync your photos? - Similar Threads - Android phone users

2. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped syncing to android phone: Windows Media Player stopped syncing to android phone. Same phone as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-syncing-to-android-phone/0eabf8d9-397d-4c70-be98-7465e44ff858
  3. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stopped syncing to android phone: Windows Media Player stopped syncing to android phone. Same phone as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-syncing-to-android-phone/0eabf8d9-397d-4c70-be98-7465e44ff858
  4. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  6. The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10: Any ideas on how I can get the Your Phone app to sync? I had it working with an old phone but just tried again after a year or so and it won't sync anything but show's it connected. I tried: -Removing data on the android app and windows app -Reinstalling both apps...
  7. How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?: I have an s10+ and the app seems to be installed by default since uninstalling it from playstore shows an update button instead of install. My issue it that the "Your Phone" app on windows is telling me to download the companion app and sign in there but i can't even launch...
  8. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  9. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10: Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android. The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows...
  10. See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is preinstalled in Windows 10...