Windows 10: Windows PDF reader, unable to d/l to Android.

Discus and support Windows PDF reader, unable to d/l to Android. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I would like to download Windows PDF reader for windows 10, however, I don't have an internet connection. I tried to d/l it to my Android phone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, May 16, 2017.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Windows PDF reader, unable to d/l to Android.

Hi I would like to download Windows PDF reader for windows 10, however, I don't have an internet connection. I tried to d/l it to my Android phone, however, it won't let me.
    Is there a way to d/l load it?

:)

xXTenXx, May 16, 2017
  2. phiggles Win User

Smart2 go & map loader

Well i managed to get hold of a card reader instead of d/l directly to my phone.ANnd guess wit...... It doesnt hang, uk d/l in about 20mins, supurb....... if u need maps on your phone, use a card reader!!!

phiggles, May 16, 2017
  3. suggest me a pdf reader to have the text reflow or text realignment in lumia 520?

Iam using many pdf readers to read my pdf files but most are using single view or continuous view but not text reflow or text realignment it very difficult to read on this screen adobe reader for android has the text reflow or realignment but not windows
    one

BhargavKrishna, May 16, 2017
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

You don't need the windows pdf reader - just download one from Google -- use your phone connection if you don't have Internet -- I assume 3/4G connection still working on your phone.

WPS office for android is also good -- FREE and can read EXCEL, WORD, Powerpoint, PDF etc docs too.

Not sure why you'd want a Windows app on an android phone --not sure it would work.

If you just want to copy a DOCUMENT then simply connect via USB cable and copy just like using any other USB stick / Hdd.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 16, 2017
  5. xXTenXx Win User
    I don't have an internet connection for my PC.

xXTenXx, May 16, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    Can't you setup android as a wifi hotspot and connect pc to that and download it assuming your service plan allows for some tethering

Actually Edge does a prettu good job now of reading pdfs.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows PDF reader, unable to d/l to Android. - Similar Threads - PDF reader unable

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  4. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pdf book reader

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pdf book reader: I am a student and has to read pdf books, underline, highlight and make some notes with help of Pen. In my ipad I was using ibooks for same, but does not know if we have similar app for windows. I dont want to pay 14$ each month to adobe. Is there any such free app which give...
  6. PDF Reader License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PDF Reader License: I purchased a permanent PDF Reader upgrade license which I was charged for. I never got the upgrade and still only have the free version. How can I get my upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-license/9405fb36-f963-4545-b9f8-8e0ecb484757
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  9. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  10. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928