Windows 10: Windows PE 10.x and its boot

Discus and support Windows PE 10.x and its boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi In Windows PE 10.0.15063, which commands and scripts are used during its boot? Thanks Bye 93543 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by balubeto, Sep 15, 2017.

1. balubeto Win User

Windows PE 10.x and its boot

Hi

In Windows PE 10.0.15063, which commands and scripts are used during its boot?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Sep 15, 2017

2. Cannot boot to a Virtual Hard drive

Original Title: A question about bcdboot in windows pe.

Hello, I’m in Korea and have a very important and urgent question.

I have a one computer, no operating system installed, and formatted, divided into two primary partition, one is 59gb, the other one is 300mb.

And there is a vhd that installed windows 10.

What I want to is to boot to my vhd operating system, not installing new windows.

So I booted from usb windows 8.1 pe and drive x is booting disk, copied and attached my vhd file.

And I tried to copy system booting files to my 300mb partition with bcdboot in command prompt in pe.

But bcdboot error message that cannot copy booting file.

And if I rebot, attached vhd setting is disappeared and had to attach again.

How can I solve this problem?

Please help me.

Thank you.

Hyongsop Kim, Sep 15, 2017
  3. xMarcX Win User
    msrpc.sys missing Windows 10

I'm having the same issue. sfc /scannow doesnt succeed because it cant complete the process and just exits.

DISM apparently isnt an option, because I cant boot into Windows. If I try to use the command line via Windows 10 CD with Windows PE, its complaining about the /Online flag not being supported...

xMarcX, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

Windows PE 10.x and its boot

1. Windows PE 10.x and its boot - Similar Threads - boot

2. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  3. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  4. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC unable to boot due to SSD W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC unable to boot due to SSD W11: PC had completely frozen so I restarted it, then during boot up says,[Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key]So I open BIOS and there seems to be no issue so I google the problem and end up creating a Recovery drive...
  6. PC unable to boot due to SSD W11

PC unable to boot due to SSD W11: PC had completely frozen so I restarted it, then during boot up says,[Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key]So I open BIOS and there seems to be no issue so I google the problem and end up creating a Recovery drive...
  7. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  8. Boot loop.

Boot loop.: Hi,I have Fusion 5 laptop and it is stuck in boot loop. I read posted articles on this issue and download IOS media files on USB. After it boots, it does not install. Can you please tell me steps to resolve this issue. Thank you....
  9. Boot loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....