Windows 10: Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

Discus and support Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm trying to use a graphics tablet with windows 10 and encountering some really infuriating problems. It seems like windows 10 ignores the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jumbo_flan, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a graphics tablet with windows 10 and encountering some really infuriating problems. It seems like windows 10 ignores the input from the tablet when doing a 'click and drag' until the tablet pen is moved out of an initial radius, at which point it then acknowledges the input. This doesn't really matter when dragging files and folders, but unfortunately many 3D design applications I use are mostly based on effectively clicking and dragging.

Somehow, some art applications are fine, like paint/photoshop/sketchbook pro - they all behave as expected, and immediately respond to any movement of the pen on the tablet.

'Press and hold for right clicking' is disabled in the Pen and Touch settings menu.

I have the latest drivers for the tablet installed and the latest windows updates (Win 10). The tablet is performing perfectly well in windows paint, but has this stupid dead zone on the windows desktop.

It seems like Windows has a functionality to prevent accidentally dragging things around the place, by ignoring the pen input until its dragged a minimum amount, except in 'art' applications where this functionality is automatically disabled. But annoyingly, I want this 'feature' to always be disabled however it doesn't seem to be a setting anywhere I can find. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

jumbo_flan, Jul 17, 2018

2. Is Stylus pen lagging a hardware or software issue?

Hi,

I own a VOYO 2 in 1 tablet with windows 10. The tablet comes with its own active stylus pen. The problem when I open windows ink or use it for general writing it usually show lagging. There is a short visible lag between when the tip of the pen touches
    the screen and the appearance of the writing. VOYO technical support claimed that they will be issuing an update in the future. It is been 10 months now since I purchased the tablet and no update has been issued. Can I solve this problem by using a different
    better stylus pen such as Wacom Bamboo pen or surface pen, or this is a problem with the tablet software in recognizing pen writing?. Thank you

NEILODISHO, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

1. Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag - Similar Threads - Pen Tablet Click

2. Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump: I allowed the update kb5034123 to install earlier today and afterward my display tablet and pen were laggy and jumpy. I noticed that windows automatically started influencing my keyboard lighting after this update so I know it's been messing with devices in general. I used my...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  5. mouse lagging then dragging windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse lagging then dragging windows: im trying to drag a window but at some point it just stops im not sure if it happened before can someone help me fix it without resetting windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-lagging-then-dragging-windows/9db140cd-d183-4d82-872d-b6c9a6bab13d
  6. Windows 10 mouse lag when dragging (Holding left click, dragging icons and clicking on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 mouse lag when dragging (Holding left click, dragging icons and clicking on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kein_Humor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g190gy/windows_10_mouse_lag_when_dragging_holding_left/
  7. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  8. No click and drag?

No click and drag?: I have an Acer Swift 3 with a touchpad. I used to be able to do a simple click and drag to move windows around, highlight text, etc. I can no longer do this for some reason. Can anyone help? I am not sure if this is some kind of intentional update or if I inadvertently...
  9. Click and drag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Click and drag: When dropping text, should text be copied or cut as standard procedure in Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-and-drag/293feea7-b5b6-4403-b49c-7d01c18d8327"
  10. Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Pen Tablet Click and Drag Lag: Hi all, I'm trying to use a graphics tablet with windows 10 and encountering some really infuriating problems. It seems like windows 10 ignores the input from the tablet when doing a 'click and drag' until the tablet pen is moved out of an initial radius, at which point it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wacom click and drag

2. pen lagging photoshop windows 10 2019