Windows 10: Windows Phone 10 supposedly shows up in logs

Discus and support Windows Phone 10 supposedly shows up in logs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Phone 10, or rather Windows 10 for phones, has supposedly started showing up in different server logs and benchmarking tools. In the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Phone 10 supposedly shows up in logs

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 2, 2014

2. Folder that was supposedly deleted shows up in Explorer

Hello!

Unfortunately, these steps did not solve my issue. The scans found no corrupt files on my computer.

To clarify, my folder is empty, and whenever I try to move it to another location, Windows says it cannot find the folder. I can open the folder and look at its properties, but when I try to permanently delete it, nothing happens.

Hope this helps!

ScreamingHawk, Dec 2, 2014
  3. Folder that was supposedly deleted shows up in Explorer

Hi,

This issue may occur due to any recent changes or due to third party software conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: You may try restarting the computer and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to place your computer in Clean Boot state as below and check whether the issue persists or not.

Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

Follow the article How to perform a clean boot in Windows in the below link and check if it helps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
    (Applies to Windows 10 as well).

NOTE: Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section
    “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” to boot the computer in normal mode.

Method 2: I recommend you to download the Microsoft Safety Scanner from the following link and check if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-gb/default.aspx

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 2, 2014
Thema:

Windows Phone 10 supposedly shows up in logs

1. Windows Phone 10 supposedly shows up in logs - Similar Threads - Phone supposedly shows

2. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  3. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  4. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Phone not showing up in file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone not showing up in file manager: Hello, I am trying to share files from my laptopwindows 10 to my phone. But my phone is not showing up in the file manager. I have tried:• using different USB cables• using different USB ports• using different phones• USB debugging is already enabled in both of the phones•...
  6. Phone not showing up in file manager

Phone not showing up in file manager: Hello, I am trying to share files from my laptopwindows 10 to my phone. But my phone is not showing up in the file manager. I have tried:• using different USB cables• using different USB ports• using different phones• USB debugging is already enabled in both of the phones•...
  7. Phone Link - Link To Windows tab apps or phone screen not show up.

Phone Link - Link To Windows tab apps or phone screen not show up.: Why menu apps or phone screen not show up in my device ? is my device not supported with phone screen or apps ?im using Xiaomi POCO F3thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-link-to-windows-tab-apps-or-phone/977cf47c-045a-49b6-a912-27caefeaab14
  8. GPU logs Don't show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU logs Don't show up: hello, hope you help meMy GPU doesn't show logs and there are no FPS despite updating graphic card drivers in the official site I have a DELL LATITUDE E6330 with Intel 4000 graphic card....
  9. phone not showing up on this pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    phone not showing up on this pc.: I have tried everything but nothing happens. The only thing it does is charge the phone. The settings is set to mtp and adb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-not-showing-up-on-this-pc/7b935bc2-b3e9-484d-83b9-d53c78352ea8
  10. How am I supposed to turn on Bluetooth if it's not showing up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How am I supposed to turn on Bluetooth if it's not showing up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2j2l0/how_am_i_supposed_to_turn_on_bluetooth_if_its_not/