Windows 10: Windows phone updated lost all my contacts

Discus and support Windows phone updated lost all my contacts in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Please help, my windows lumnia phone updated last night and has lost all my contacts, can see names attached to text and calls but wont let me re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Snippetwhippet, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Windows phone updated lost all my contacts

Hi

Please help, my windows lumnia phone updated last night and has lost all my contacts, can see names attached to text and calls but wont let me re enter them, help please i need my contacts back asap

:)

Snippetwhippet, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 4, 2018
  3. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 4, 2018
  4. bestellen Win User

Windows phone updated lost all my contacts

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows phone updated lost all my contacts

1. Windows phone updated lost all my contacts - Similar Threads - phone updated lost

2. Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites: a recent Windows update left me with no contacts in Windows live mail and no favorites in Microsoft Edge. What's up with that and is there a way to restore them? Windows 10 32 bit always latest update! 144388
  3. Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent update lost all Windows Live Mail contacts & all Edge favorites: a recent Windows update left me with no contacts in Windows live mail and no favorites in Microsoft Edge. What's up with that and is there a way to restore them? Windows 10 32 bit always latest update! 144388
  4. Lost contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost contacts: How do I get my contact list back? I think I deleted it by mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-contacts/ed49ed13-1a47-44b3-ab5c-12533704a627
  5. Lost Contact to my "Your Phone" App

Lost Contact to my "Your Phone" App: Since 09-02-2019 I can link up my Moto G6 Android phone and my windows 10 PC with the "Your Phone" app. I have checked all the settings and they seem to be OK. Verizon added the "Digital Secure" app to my phone on 09-02-2019 and I am sure that is part or all of the problem....
  6. I have lost all contacts in my email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lost all contacts in my email account: I have lost all my contact information in my email account Please can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-contacts-in-my-email-account/9cee3fcb-58ac-425e-acf1-9c16aeacc86a
  7. Lost my email Contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  8. Window 10 Peoples app, lost all contacts.

Window 10 Peoples app, lost all contacts.: I have lost all my contact information for Peoples , Mail apps. Is there a way to retrieve a back-up copy of the contact information? thanks...
  9. Lost all contact e-mail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all contact e-mail addresses: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042
  10. Lost contact

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost contact: I was in the middle of quite a long message just now when my machine just went blank - fortunately the message was retrieved but it has left me wondering what could have caused the because the machine (laptop) has a fully charged battery and is always hooked up to the mains...