Windows 10: Windows PIN issues.

Discus and support Windows PIN issues. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Asking a password for everything including for PC Reset. Password typed is correct but says incorrect.Please help. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by J Valliyil, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Windows PIN issues.

Asking a password for everything including for PC Reset. Password typed is correct but says incorrect.Please help. Thanks.

:)

J Valliyil, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Apr 17, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows PIN issues.

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Windows PIN issues.

1. Windows PIN issues. - Similar Threads - PIN issues

2. Issues with PIN app on laptop. Preventing access to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with PIN app on laptop. Preventing access to laptop: I completed a driver update recently which caused laptop to crash and restart in cycles. Safe mode did not work and now I've no access to my laptop because PIN sign in is not working. I'm prompted to install PIN App but link isn't working and shuts down laptop. Help.... thank...
  3. Issues with PIN app on laptop. Preventing access to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with PIN app on laptop. Preventing access to laptop: I completed a driver update recently which caused laptop to crash and restart in cycles. Safe mode did not work and now I've no access to my laptop because PIN sign in is not working. I'm prompted to install PIN App but link isn't working and shuts down laptop. Help.... thank...
  4. Pin issue while logging into the xbox app PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin issue while logging into the xbox app PC: Hello. For the past couple of days i had an issue with logging into my xbox account. Every time, that i try to log into the desktop xbox app i need to put my email and password, but then i'm being asked for a pin. Which i have never made. I have never made an xbox account...
  5. Pin issue while logging into the xbox app PC

Pin issue while logging into the xbox app PC: Hello. For the past couple of days i had an issue with logging into my xbox account. Every time, that i try to log into the desktop xbox app i need to put my email and password, but then i'm being asked for a pin. Which i have never made. I have never made an xbox account...
  6. Pin issue while logging into the xbox app PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unable to Access Windows - PIN and Fingerprint Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Access Windows - PIN and Fingerprint Issues: Hello,I am experiencing issues accessing my Windows account due to problems with the PIN and fingerprint login. Here are the steps I followed and the issues encountered:I entered an incorrect PIN several times.I decided to change the PIN. I successfully logged into my...
  8. Unable to Access Windows - PIN and Fingerprint Issues

Unable to Access Windows - PIN and Fingerprint Issues: Hello,I am experiencing issues accessing my Windows account due to problems with the PIN and fingerprint login. Here are the steps I followed and the issues encountered:I entered an incorrect PIN several times.I decided to change the PIN. I successfully logged into my...
  9. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-the-something-happened-to-your-pin-isnt/605afc19-14a0-4e39-9c54-3a1fd66ae4f1
  10. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this ?? Please help its been 4 months and I can’t get into my pc....