Windows 10: Windows Pro running well, the went weird

Discus and support Windows Pro running well, the went weird in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to load the latest win pro insider, seems like my computer went backwards in time. Oh yah I have been a Insider since release of 10 and I had 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlLStephens, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Windows Pro running well, the went weird

I need to load the latest win pro insider, seems like my computer went backwards in time. Oh yah I have been a Insider since release of 10 and I had 8 pro so I want 10 pro back... Can someone help me get it back, reload and don't loose Chrome. I use it for church, If Idont have it some people wont be able to communicat with me. Hope you can help me soon

:)

CarlLStephens, Jul 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Pro running well, the went weird

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows Pro running well, the went weird

1. Windows Pro running well, the went weird - Similar Threads - Pro running went

2. Windows 10 update didn't work out well and went back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update didn't work out well and went back to Windows 7: I did a Windows 10 upgrade for my Windows 7 home premium laptop just yesterday, 2/10/19. I made sure I had image save points and backups ready. I've wasted 12 hrs of my time staring at the download screen without rest. The option I used was the one where it downloads directly...
  3. Running IE in Windows 10 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    Running IE in Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and I also have PAYG electric and gas meters in my house. These run via a USB card reader / key reader, which in Windows 7, used IE as its only browser due to ActiveX installs. This system cannot run via Chrome etc - it must be using IE....
  4. Well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Well: I just couldn't stand with never next to gaming. I'm looking forward to gaming on Windows 9 *Cool 1720
  5. Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10!: After an upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 Home and Professional, it's known MagicDisc doesn't work, even via its reinstallation with MagicIso. Two weeks ago I cloned audio CD in cue/bin image format with UltraISO Premium. Today I want to mount that cue/bin...
  6. Went back to Win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Went back to Win 7 pro: went back to 7pro, too many bugs in 10. 1. does not let my Norton AV update, updates fail, norton uninstalled & re installed which worked until I shut comp down problem tthen reappears. I uninstalled two more times with the same problem. 2. Could not open my office 2010...
  7. How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?: HP Pavilion 17 e098nr AMD A4-5000 Quad Core(4 CPUs) ~1.5GHz 4GB RAM Radeon HD 8330 500GB Does it give better performance than windows 8.1? I'm using windows 8.1 now and it doesn't run great all the time when using multiple browsers on laptop screen and HDMi to my tele...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade went OK and ran well for 10 days, then won't boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrade went OK and ran well for 10 days, then won't boot: Hi, I have high hopes for joining the forum so I hope someone can help me out with this problem: I upgraded to W10 on the 8th August, it was worth the wait, really enjoy better browsing and was getting used to finding my way around W10. about ten days on, I tried to load a...
  9. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the next build? 10166 runs too well: Seeking for the latest release? If 10176 is illegal then give me another release to test.... 8203
  10. Windows 10 preview went weird on me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 preview went weird on me: Not impressed with Build 10130 *Sad I logged into that drive a few days ago and like always I check to see if any updates are available. There were 3 there and was already started to download. I can't remember what the KB files were but anyways they downloaded and installed...