Windows 10: Windows Pro running well, the went weird

Discus and support Windows Pro running well, the went weird in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to load the latest win pro insider, seems like my computer went backwards in time. Oh yah I have been a Insider since release of 10 and I had 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlLStephens, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Windows Pro running well, the went weird

I need to load the latest win pro insider, seems like my computer went backwards in time. Oh yah I have been a Insider since release of 10 and I had 8 pro so I want 10 pro back... Can someone help me get it back, reload and don't loose Chrome. I use it for church, If Idont have it some people wont be able to communicat with me. Hope you can help me soon

:)

CarlLStephens, Jul 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Pro running well, the went weird

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows Pro running well, the went weird

1. Windows Pro running well, the went weird - Similar Threads - Pro running went

2. My Wells Fargo account is accting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wells Fargo account is accting weird.: My Wells Fargo account seems to be running weird. I am not able to my accounts to open my account. I do not know if Google Crome, Outlook or MiscrosoftEdge on this is what caused a probem but something now I can not open my account to open my Wells Fargo accounts. Help...
  3. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will windows 10 run well ?: Hello, I need to know if Windows 10 is gonna be better for performances than Windows 7. Knowing that I need something else if i want to get an OS that will more probably be compatible with games that aren't anymore on Windows 7.Will it at least run Minecraft Java with these...
  4. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 10 run well ?: Hello, I need to know if Windows 10 is gonna be better for performances than Windows 7. Knowing that I need something else if i want to get an OS that will more probably be compatible with games that aren't anymore on Windows 7.Will it at least run Minecraft Java with these...
  5. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. laptop is not running well.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    laptop is not running well.: there is so much problem that 1.MS Store is not running nothing is downloading always shows error. 2.window is not updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-not-running-well/f517cfaa-7d4e-45de-8a46-a1fed031b2f9
  7. Games aren't running as well.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games aren't running as well.: Sorry if this is the wrong sub, i'm not sure where else I could go with this Anyway, my PC usually runs games at 144+ FPS but suddenly i'm only getting about half that. Earlier today I was playing Batman: Arkham Origins locked at 144 suddenly its running at 50 in-game. The...
  8. windows explorer not running well...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows explorer not running well...: when I start my pc can't find any shortcuts in the desktop and can't even refresh the desktop if I right click the explorer crash... after 3-4 mins they pop-up and when I try to refresh the explorer crash and same screen with nothing..this process keeps repeating help me on...
  9. windows not running well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows not running well: I bought a new lap top ( Lenovo Ideapad 330s I7 - 8 G Ram ) and a copy of windows 10 from Microsoft store. The problem is when i install the windows the laptop run smoothly and with no voice for fan at first, after while the fan speed start to become high and the task...
  10. Windows 10 preview went weird on me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 preview went weird on me: Not impressed with Build 10130 *Sad I logged into that drive a few days ago and like always I check to see if any updates are available. There were 3 there and was already started to download. I can't remember what the KB files were but anyways they downloaded and installed...