Windows 10: Windows problem reporter.....

Discus and support Windows problem reporter..... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; ....according to task manager seems to be uploading alot of data, anyone know why or what its uploading? 64152 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by banger, Sep 17, 2016.

1. banger Win User

Windows problem reporter.....

....according to task manager seems to be uploading alot of data, anyone know why or what its uploading?

:)

banger, Sep 17, 2016

2. Ovi maps - Map reporter issue

I have some wierd problems with map reporter (nokia X6 - ovi map ver. 3.06.11wk10 b01)

When I select and confirm place on a map and choose report category (i.e. missing street or a path), software sometimes change by itself reporting place to my present GPS position. So there is a big chance that I sent some error map reports with wrong location.

Another thing, sometimes when I select category " missing street or a path" I get almost emty screen and it is impossible to write any details and submit them. Other categoris works OK but this specific category "missing street or a path" is not working
    always.

zokonja---01, Sep 17, 2016
  3. laffcarl Win User
    Ovi maps - Map reporter issue

I have Nokia map errors but on the Navteq site it displays perfectly so cant report a problem there Windows problem reporter..... :(

laffcarl, Sep 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

It does take a long time and a lot of resources. You can disable such reporting if you wish, but the idea is of course to prompt MS to fix sthg.

It will be uploading logs and dmp files, crash reports, and the like.

You can manually check to see if any of your reported problems have been fixed, but if so they should appear automatically.
    (e.g. Settings, search for 'problem')

dalchina, Sep 18, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    You might want to download Wireshark which can help analyse your traffic.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows problem reporter..... - Similar Threads - problem reporter

2. Does anyone know how long I might have to wait for a progress report on this problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone know how long I might have to wait for a progress report on this problem?: For weeks I have been getting a Retry Error message when I try to install Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based systems KB5034441And this message appears: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  3. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.: I dont know what happened but suddenly my cpu usage became high. When I saw in task manager, windows problem reporting tools is continuously running and I cant end it. I have tried disabling the windows error reporting service and restarted several times but its still...
  4. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.: I dont know what happened but suddenly my cpu usage became high. When I saw in task manager, windows problem reporting tools is continuously running and I cant end it. I have tried disabling the windows error reporting service and restarted several times but its still...
  5. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...: Hi everyone, could you please help me with my wifi driver problem?So, my wifi driver is stopped suddenly out of nowhere. It's shows a few code problem everytime I try to solve that with anything that I could find on internet, such as updating the driver to the newest,...
  7. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...: Hi everyone, could you please help me with my wifi driver problem?So, my wifi driver is stopped suddenly out of nowhere. It's shows a few code problem everytime I try to solve that with anything that I could find on internet, such as updating the driver to the newest,...
  8. AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....: I installed a windows update and right after that, my AMD radeon TM graphics driver is not working for some reason. In device manager it has a yellow icon and it say "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" . I have tried removing the last...
  9. AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....

AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....: I installed a windows update and right after that, my AMD radeon TM graphics driver is not working for some reason. In device manager it has a yellow icon and it say "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" . I have tried removing the last...
  10. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 error is showing...

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 error is showing...: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 error is showing in NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop gpuI have updated windows and reinstall this drive but having same issue every time...