Windows 10: Windows rebooting multiple times after June update

Discus and support Windows rebooting multiple times after June update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am facing BSOD and rebooting loop after June update. Any ideas or help - Error are - System Service Exception Kernel Mode Trap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrinalSingh2, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Windows rebooting multiple times after June update

I am facing BSOD and rebooting loop after June update. Any ideas or help -
    Error are -
    System Service Exception
    Kernel Mode Trap

:)

MrinalSingh2, Jul 25, 2018

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jul 25, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Ok I did another reboot, disabled windows update service, did step 3 again, this time it installed an update, enabled windows update service and did a reboot and voila!! *Peace Windows rebooting multiple times after June update :peace:

Windows rebooting multiple times after June update 20160416_190650-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Octopuss Win User

Windows rebooting multiple times after June update

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

They made it part of the WU client then, or it's two different things doing the same. Too bad you can't download it separately.

Octopuss, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows rebooting multiple times after June update

1. Windows rebooting multiple times after June update - Similar Threads - rebooting multiple times

2. Surface rebooting multiple times while working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface rebooting multiple times while working: surface rebooting multiple time while working we have monitored from last 3 days and we have imaged tab and also updated drivers and updates * Changed to a question* Original title: surface...
  3. Desktop time/date not updating after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop time/date not updating after reboot: Hey!So, as title says, my PC doesnt update time/date after I reboot it, and it just displays the time it was when I last used it. Ive asked everywhere and tried everything I could to fix it, but no luck, and its really annoying. I thought it could be the CMOS battery, so I...
  4. Desktop time/date not updating after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop time/date not updating after reboot: Hey!So, as title says, my PC doesnt update time/date after I reboot it, and it just displays the time it was when I last used it. Ive asked everywhere and tried everything I could to fix it, but no luck, and its really annoying. I thought it could be the CMOS battery, so I...
  5. Desktop time/date not updating after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day: never had this problem before. Noticed it because after the desktop is idle for a while, I have to sign in to windows because it rebooted for no apparent reason. Never had to sign in after the desktop is idle before, only had to sign in when I shutdown or restarted...
  7. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day: never had this problem before. Noticed it because after the desktop is idle for a while, I have to sign in to windows because it rebooted for no apparent reason. Never had to sign in after the desktop is idle before, only had to sign in when I shutdown or restarted...
  8. Windows 10 reboots/restarts multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time

in Windows 10 Customization
    To reboot a multiple computers at once at specific time: To reboot a many computers at once, we can use PowerShell script of $listpc = Get-Content "C:\Users\hvinnakota\Desktop\listpc.txt" Restart-Computer -ComputerName $listpc -Force But to reboot multiple computers at a scheduled time, what is the script we can use?...
  10. Multiple problems after rebooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple problems after rebooting: Hello guys! Today, after a long session of bdo, I ve went outside to take some fresh air and to let my laptop cool off a little bit. After rebooting my laptop I have noticed that my Wi Fi is not working anymore. My first thought was to go through settings - network and...