Windows 10: Windows Recovery Blue Screen

Discus and support Windows Recovery Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Edit: thanks mods for moving this thread to the right section. Hello tenforums, This is going to be a bit lengthy so please bear with me. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jxmjxm, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jxmjxm Win User

Windows Recovery Blue Screen

Edit: thanks mods for moving this thread to the right section.

Hello tenforums,

This is going to be a bit lengthy so please bear with me. It started a couple of days ago when I downloaded the program Drive Talent (formerly Drive the Life) to install drivers that my computer may have needed. In the middle of installation, my computer crashed and went on a reboot loop, and would not recognize my monitor that was connected to my motherboard.

I called my local PC repair and they picked up my PC and they told me I had a failing/corrupting hard drive. They replaced it and reinstalled Windows 10 with my files intact. When I got my PC back everything was working great and running smoothly. If it means anything, I replaced my GPU the same day I got it back and everything was fine.

Fast forward to today, my PC crashed in the middle of me browsing the internet. This time, however, with my new GPU I was able to connect the HDMI cable of my monitor to my GPU so I was able to see what was going on. It kept greeting with the blue Windows recovery page (http://winaero.com/blog/wp-content/u...windows-10.png) saying Windows has encountered a problem blah blah blah. I would try restarting but the same Recovery blue screen kept popping up. I tried troubleshooting and ultimately just clicked 'Reset My PC' and the keep my files option. (The only thing I did when my computer was given back to me by my local PC repairs was download and played games)

After my PC was done resetting, everything was fine again. The only thing I did was download all my Windows Updates, downloaded one game (Blade and Soul), and installed my GPU drivers from my CD drive. Right after installing these I proceeded to restart my computer and AGAIN I'm back to square one with a greeted Recovery Blue screen over and over.

I don't know what could be the problem? I'm not that computer-savy. Could it be my motherboard or CPU?

Thank you very much.

UPDATE: I decided to give it another go and reset my PC again, but this time just removing all my files. While it was reinstalling I am greeted with this... http://www.virtualizationteam.com/wp...cted-error.png. It will show up for a few seconds and keep rebooting on a loop so I am unable to open command prompt with Shift+F10.

:)

jxmjxm, Jan 16, 2016

2. Blue Recovery Screen After Windows 10 Upgrade

Same problem, after Windows 10 update on 12/13/2017, PC boots to blue Recovery Screen with error 0xc0000225. Tried to boot from recovery USB, but I get the same blue recovery screen with the same error. Anyone else?

BlueSky_PC, Jan 16, 2016
  3. gpj123 Win User
    Auto upgrade to windows 10 on Dec 1 and now get blue screen with error code 0xc000000f

I had Windows 7 on Toshiba Satellite...upgraded to Windows 10 in Oct....the auto upgrade yesterday resulted in a blue screen with error code 0xc000000f. I don't have a recovery disk and I've tried every option on the blue screen. The blue screen I'm on
    now says "Your PC?Device needs repair You'll need to use recovery tools." I can't get to anything except blue screens. I'm desperate! HELP!!!!

gpj123, Jan 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

This part is where more info is needed, what error does it say everytime?

Thema:

1. Windows Recovery Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Recovery Blue Screen

2. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  3. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  4. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery blue screen: My lenovo windows 10 suddenly went into recovery blue scree I tried with startup settings but it keeps bringing the blue screen I later tried to turn it on and off 3 times to get the advance option screen and it never worked and now I got a recovery tool but when booting it,...
  5. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery blue screen: My lenovo windows 10 suddenly went into recovery blue scree I tried with startup settings but it keeps bringing the blue screen I later tried to turn it on and off 3 times to get the advance option screen and it never worked and now I got a recovery tool but when booting it,...
  6. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recovery Blue Screen

Recovery Blue Screen: I have a blue screen Recovery notice indicating repair is required. I have downloaded both to USB & CD the windows 10 tool. However, cannot get passed Boot can get into Pheonix Bios but not sure what to set to. Have downloaded windows 8.1 & this goes straight through but i...
  8. Blue Screen Recovery

Blue Screen Recovery: I recently turned on my monitor and my computer looked like it was performing an update. It got all the way up to 29% theb froze. I couldnt do ahything but hard restart. When restarting i get the blue screen with error code 0xc0000225 recovery. I install windows media tool...
  9. Window Blue Screen And Recovery

Window Blue Screen And Recovery: Hi all, I am experiencing with window Crashing on me for no reason and I do'nt know how to fix it First crash came with the error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, at this point I have tried to update all the driver from DEVICE MANAGER but it didn't help Second crash came...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen recovery: When I start up my pc, I load up to this. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I see two options, 1. See advanced repair options 2. Restart my PC . When I tried to move my mouse, there's no mouse cursor. I tried my keyboard and doesn't seem to work. Any help would...