Windows 10: Windows Recovery Environment

Discus and support Windows Recovery Environment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It may have only been temporary but you were running some of the commands from a non-admin prompt window.. The bootrec /Rebuildbcd can also reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by topgundcp, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Saltgrass Win User

Windows Recovery Environment

It may have only been temporary but you were running some of the commands from a non-admin prompt window..

The bootrec /Rebuildbcd can also reset some of those values, just not sure what setting some of the Reagentc entries to "0" actually did.

Saltgrass, Apr 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows Recovery Environment

1. Windows Recovery Environment - Similar Threads - Recovery Environment

2. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...: My desktop originated from Dell. It arrived with all kinds of boatware so in addition to the OEM install partition DWIN10, I created a second Windows partition WIN10 on which I installed just plain Windows 10 without Dell's junk. I also created another recovery environment...
  3. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...: My desktop originated from Dell. It arrived with all kinds of boatware so in addition to the OEM install partition DWIN10, I created a second Windows partition WIN10 on which I installed just plain Windows 10 without Dell's junk. I also created another recovery environment...
  4. Need help with understanding the "Windows Recovery Environment" partitions on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. There are 2 recovery environment partitions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are 2 recovery environment partitions.: There is usually only one recovery environment partition but I have two. One is about 500 MB and the other is a gigabyte. I remember running the AOMEI partition wizard because I had to move files on my C: to create a partition, and I think that is what created the new...
  6. There are 2 recovery environment partitions.

There are 2 recovery environment partitions.: There is usually only one recovery environment partition but I have two. One is about 500 MB and the other is a gigabyte. I remember running the AOMEI partition wizard because I had to move files on my C: to create a partition, and I think that is what created the new...
  7. How do you enable the windows recovery environment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you enable the windows recovery environment?: When we type reagentc/enable we get this message: the Windows RE image was not found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-enable-the-windows-recovery-environment/3c942b48-d899-4c49-ab3d-2c5dd4328987
  8. How do you enable the windows recovery environment?

How do you enable the windows recovery environment?: When we type reagentc/enable we get this message: the Windows RE image was not found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-enable-the-windows-recovery-environment/3c942b48-d899-4c49-ab3d-2c5dd4328987
  9. Dell laptop stuck in recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop stuck in recovery environment: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 5406 and today when it was booting up, I got a BSOD. I force shut it down, and rebooted it and now it always opens up Windows recovery environment. None of the options shown are helping and there is no way to continue to Windows 11. My specs are as...
  10. Dell laptop stuck in recovery environment

Dell laptop stuck in recovery environment: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 5406 and today when it was booting up, I got a BSOD. I force shut it down, and rebooted it and now it always opens up Windows recovery environment. None of the options shown are helping and there is no way to continue to Windows 11. My specs are as...