Windows 10: Windows refusing to boot into OOBE

Discus and support Windows refusing to boot into OOBE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I deploy Windows Recovery environment CLI, Setup environment CLI, Setup environment GUI, Hirens BCD GUI, Hirens BCD third-party tool, Hirens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Asa Hida, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Asa Hida Win User

Windows refusing to boot into OOBE

Whenever I deploy Windows Recovery environment CLI, Setup environment CLI, Setup environment GUI, Hirens BCD GUI, Hirens BCD third-party tool, Hirens BCD CLI it either restarts forever without any updates on the loading screen recovery environment CLI or gives me a boot_device_inaccessible BSOD everything else The drive is fully functional, as I was upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 when I ran into this issue my old Windows install is now gone btw, the recovery partition by now included and chkdsk returns no errors Windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 return no errors Trying everythin

:)

Asa Hida, Jun 19, 2024

2. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect with wifi or Ethernet network connection to get sync with microsoft account. I have tried after turn off wireless router and Laptop wifi button but no luck Windows refusing to boot into OOBE :(

Is i am going to loose my existing account if i setup new account via OOBE screen. Is there any possibility to get out of OOBE screen?

Dineshkumar Ponnuvel, Jun 19, 2024
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Windows refusing to boot into OOBE

OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows refusing to boot into OOBE

1. Windows refusing to boot into OOBE - Similar Threads - refusing boot OOBE

2. Windows refusing to boot into OOBE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows refusing to boot into OOBE: Whenever I deploy Windows Recovery environment CLI, Setup environment CLI, Setup environment GUI, Hirens BCD GUI, Hirens BCD third-party tool, Hirens BCD CLI it either restarts forever without any updates on the loading screen recovery environment CLI or gives me a...
  3. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps booting into OOBE screen: I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect...
  4. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps booting into OOBE screen: I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect...
  5. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  6. Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE

Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE: Hello!So, i boot up my pc this one time when it just boot-up on OOBE Out of the Box Experience.Idk why,i never modify anything except for this one time app crashes.I also got another problems,My Mouse wouldn't sync on my pc screen and i keep plugging and replugging...
  7. Computer refuses to boot into Windows.

Computer refuses to boot into Windows.: I will have to recap my entire situation: Apparently a week ago there was a power outage, as my PC (still functional at that time) was still on. As I turned on my PC, it would never boot into windows, but instead send me to the bios, where I was suggested to play around...
  8. Computer refuses to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer refuses to boot: My computer turns on and then reboots before it gets to the windows boot screen and continues doing that until it is shut down. Before that I had a BSOD and then it restarted and started automatic repairs. It rebooted and there is the problem it does not boot. The BSOD said...
  9. Windows refuses to boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows refuses to boot up: Whenever I try to boot up my laptop,this pops up: log file E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I don't know what the issue stems from or if/how to fix it.Does anybody know?...
  10. Refusal to boot

Refusal to boot: I first tried to install Windows 10 to a new ssd in a system with a hard drive that already has windows 8.1 on it. After the install it booted to the flash drive that had the install on it again. I removed that and it failed to boot. I cannot select the ssd in the boot device...