Windows 10: Windows Reliability Monitor errors

Discus and support Windows Reliability Monitor errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 64 bit , 15063.483, Office 365, Malwarebytes pro all up to date. I have daily errors of "Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by skcusime, Jul 23, 2017.

1. skcusime Win User

Windows Reliability Monitor errors

Windows 10 64 bit , 15063.483, Office 365, Malwarebytes pro all up to date.
    I have daily errors of "Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host" or "SearchProtocolHost.exe" stopped working.
    The only changes major changes in the past month is the migration from Office 2007 to Office 365, but that was a month ago and this daily problem only started about 14 days ago. Nothing actually effects the working of the computer, and there are no signs anything has stopped working - it just shows up in the reliability monitor.
    Any clues what may be causing this issue?
    I've done full Windows Defender scans, full Malwarebytes scans, and the system is up to date.
    SFC /scannow shows no errors.

:)

skcusime, Jul 23, 2017

2. Windows 10 Homegroup NG after new login change

Go to reliability monitor wherein you may find details that is causing this crash.

Here’s how to navigate to Reliability Monitor.

Go to Start\Control Panel\System and Security\Action Center\Reliability Monitor

From the history, check the technical details of the error message. This should give relevant information as in which application is causing this error.

For other ways to access Reliability Monitor and for further information, see:

How to use Reliability Monitor

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/How-to-use-Reliability-Monitor

Fukiko Mikuto, Jul 23, 2017
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working

Go to your reliability monitor and see if there is any errors in there.

https://www.howtogeek.com/166911/reliability-mo...

If you see any take a screen shot and post in this message so we can help out.

SarahKong, Jul 23, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, this can happen if there's a failure to access or index a file.

In particular, problems have been reported a number of times with respect to Outlook files.
    Example: this very old thread:
    Windows Search Protocol Host Has Stopped Working [vista]

You can also try this basic check in case sthg has happened to your file system:

From an admin command prompt
    [Windows key + X, click command prompt (admin)]
    chkdsk C: /F
    Your PC will need to restart.
    Post back the result, which you can get after a restart as follows:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    or
    How to read Event Viewer log for Chkdsk in Windows 10 [Tip] | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTechdotTech
    or
    How do I see the results of a CHKDSK that ran on boot? - Ask Leo!
    Make sure the result is clear or fixed.

dalchina, Jul 23, 2017
  5. If you have a red flag and if your only option given is :check for a solution",then put your cursor on it BUT RIGHT CLICK ONLY.This will bring up another option"view tech details",left click on it and a data page will appear.
    The line entitled Bucket id will give you the information for a search to see if a solution exists.

joeandmarg0, Jul 23, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Jul 23, 2017
  7. skcusime Win User
    Thanks for your replies.
    Results of chkdsk here. Nothing strikes me as anything outstanding.

Windows Reliability Monitor errors [​IMG]

Windows Reliability Monitor errors [​IMG]

skcusime, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Reliability Monitor errors - Similar Threads - Reliability Monitor errors

2. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  3. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  5. Windows reliability monitor hardware error

Windows reliability monitor hardware error: My laptop gives randomly blue screen. The error was video memory management internal. I don't know to what ı have to do. I need help. Those are the documents which ı think it may help for solution: Minidump files and Reliability monitör :...
  6. Windows Reliablity Monitor...

Windows Reliablity Monitor...: I saw some updates auto-installing behind my back. I paused them, and checked my reliability monitor. I noticed there was an update error for the cumulative update 0x80070002 By my calculations, i think it means the update files couldn't go through due to interrupted...
  7. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  8. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  9. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  10. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...