Windows 10: Windows reset stuck at first step.

Discus and support Windows reset stuck at first step. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im stuck at were the blue window says this will take a few minutes and your pc will restart. I had passed like an hour already.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ValentinGeorgiev1, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Windows reset stuck at first step.

Im stuck at were the blue window says this will take a few minutes and your pc will restart. I had passed like an hour already.

:)

ValentinGeorgiev1, Jul 27, 2018
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Windows reset stuck at first step.

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows reset stuck at first step.

1. Windows reset stuck at first step. - Similar Threads - reset stuck step

2. Reset windows to first configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset windows to first configuration: My windows 10 is stuck on language downloading and also on rebooting. How can I reset it back to the first configuration where windows asks to set the language and other options for the first time?Thanks[Moved to IT-IT to EN-US]...
  3. Reset windows to first configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset windows to first configuration: My windows 10 is stuck on language downloading and also on rebooting. How can I reset it back to the first configuration where windows asks to set the language and other options for the first time?Thanks[Moved to IT-IT to EN-US]...
  4. Reset windows to first configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  6. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  7. Windows Stuck On “Preparing Files” Step

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Stuck On “Preparing Files” Step: so basically ive built my new PC and plugged in my usb to install windows, i go through all the steps perfectly fine and once it gets to the second step of installation, “Getting files ready for installation” it’ll go up to about 20% and freeze, i can’t move my mouse or...
  8. Beginner-friendly step by step to reset OneDrive symbolic mess?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beginner-friendly step by step to reset OneDrive symbolic mess?: After buying a Surface Book 3 for RAW photo editing a difficulty was encountered:The library folders are symbolic links to OneDrive rather than their standard %userprofile%\$name. They are all synced so with no intension to pay for that service, we need to both unlink...
  9. Help with first step in idnetifying random restarts

Help with first step in idnetifying random restarts: I've had this issue for a long time, I have Windows 10 Home version 1909 18.363.778. The computer randomly restarts. I can't figure out why. I had this issue now going on two years. I thought it was a component issue still might be I suppose, so last year I started...
  10. First Steps in Hyper-V Research

in Windows 10 News
    First Steps in Hyper-V Research: Microsoft has put a lot of effort in Hyper-V security. Hyper-V, and the whole virtualization stack, runs at the core of many of our products: cloud computing, Windows Defender Application Guard, and technology built on top of Virtualization Based Security (VBS). Because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy laptop resetting stuck at 1%