Windows 10: Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In

Discus and support Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm facing this problem with a second account (simple user without password) that i have in my computer. When i press the Login... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tenHater, Dec 3, 2016.

1. tenHater Win User

Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In

Hello all,

I'm facing this problem with a second account (simple user without password) that i have in my computer.

When i press the Login button, the Desktop screen it's appear for 2-3 seconds and it get me back to the Login Screen without doing anything. It is look like a "fake" log out.

And I mean fake because, with an Administrator user account i can log on normally. Also, the same time i can see that the other account who's fascinating the problem it's still logged on.

I looked at the Event Viewer for errors and i get this all the time:

Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In [​IMG]

I made an another account as the previous (simple user) and i can log in normally.

Any idea of what is's going wrong with this account?

Thank you

:)

tenHater, Dec 3, 2016
  2. HeBe2008 Win User

Error when upgrading to Windows 10: 0xC1900101 – 0x20017

Hi there,

I have the same issue when trying to upgrade from Windows 7. First reboot immediately stops after initial Windows logo boot screen. Tried the steps given, but without success.

System is AMD FX4100 based, non UEFI mainboard using a RAID controller to attach HDD(s). Setup log shows errors with this controller...

Would be willing to send you the logs for Investigation.

HeBe2008, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Gray Screen appears after resuming from hybrid shutdown (sometimes)

With the hybrid shutdown option enabled, Windows 10 "starts" much more quickly, but after the feature has been used a few times, it gets hung up. It boots okay and then just shows a gray screen instead of the locked screen with the time and date. The computer
    is fully responsive at this time and will even enter and exit standby, but the locked screen will never return and allow me to log back in. The only way around it is to perform a hard shutdown and then bring the computer back up, which is successful 100% of
    the time.

I checked the event log and nothing out of the ordinary is logged during the time when this happens.

Any ideas?

Channel 2012, Dec 3, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Sounds like the account has accidentally been set up with Assigned Access (known as Kiosk Mode in Windows 10). Whether you ticked the wrong box while creating the account or it is a corrupted profile is difficult to tell. If you have Home it's definitely the latter...

https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/...sktop-editions

http://www.howtogeek.com/173562/how-...signed-access/

However it was created the Kiosk Mode is not working properly, it should launch into single app when you sign in. I'd delete the account and make another one.

Bree, Dec 3, 2016
  5. tenHater Win User
    Hello Bree and thanks for your answer.

You re right about the kiosk mode. The account has Assigned Access mode enabled. When i create the account i set it up to Assigned Access.

But it is weird because i have created the account about 1-2 years ago and Assigned Access was always enabled for this account and i had never problem with the login.

Anyway, problem sold..So, thank you again for your answer.

tenHater, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In - Similar Threads - return Log Screen

2. Removed keyboard language returns after restart/logging out of user and logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed keyboard language returns after restart/logging out of user and logging in: I have 2 keyboard languages that I use: ua and en-us. When i log out and login back or restart pc, ru keyboard returns by itself, even if it was removed. The most interesting part about this, is when I try to go to settings and remove it, there's only ua and en languages that...
  3. Removed keyboard language returns after restart/logging out of user and logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed keyboard language returns after restart/logging out of user and logging in: I have 2 keyboard languages that I use: ua and en-us. When i log out and login back or restart pc, ru keyboard returns by itself, even if it was removed. The most interesting part about this, is when I try to go to settings and remove it, there's only ua and en languages that...
  4. Screen goes black immediately after log in but power stays on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black immediately after log in but power stays on.: Hi. So I have a recently purchased Asus TUF A-15 Gaming laptop with Nvidia RTX 3050 and Ryzen 7 with pre-installed Windows 11. It was working fine until recently when I updated the windows. Following the update, the screen goes black immediately after login but power stays on...
  5. Screen goes black immediately after log in but power stays on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black immediately after log in but power stays on.: Hi. So I have a recently purchased Asus TUF A-15 Gaming laptop with Nvidia RTX 3050 and Ryzen 7 with pre-installed Windows 11. It was working fine until recently when I updated the windows. Following the update, the screen goes black immediately after login but power stays on...
  6. Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in: [ATTACH]One of the scenarios that happen on a Windows PC after an upgrade is […] This article Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 returns to logon screen immediately after successfully log into Administrator...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 returns to logon screen immediately after successfully log into Administrator...: My laptop is a Thinkpad T430 running on Windows 10 Education 10.0.18362.836 Version 1903. It worked well in the past year with one Administrator account, which is set up with a gmail address and uses fingerprint or pin to log in. Today I decided to change the account type...
  8. Event Viewer shows a successful Log On and Log Off that was not me

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer shows a successful Log On and Log Off that was not me: The Event Viewer shows a successful Log On at my Office at 11:58PM Wednesday and a Log Off at 1:30AM Thursday. I was home in bed sleeping. I work alone and I don't have a secretary. I left the Office early Wednesday because I was ill. I left the PC on, because I was hoping...
  9. PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in: Hopefully this is the right place to post something like this. My PC when booted regularly allows me to sign into my admin account but after like roughly a minute or so, goes into a blue screen crash. The below is what led up to it. So I was attempting to pair my...
  10. Lock Screen does not return to password / log-in prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock Screen does not return to password / log-in prompt: When I first boot up my laptop, I get to a log-in screen (lock screen?) and enter my password. The laptop then finishes the startup routine, and I am at the desktop screen. Problem... If the laptop is returned to the lock screen either by inactivity time-out settings or...