Windows 10: windows rightclick issue

Discus and support windows rightclick issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all! my windows 10 have the following issues: -when I right click on some files, it stops responding and after some minutes it refreshes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fateme, Jan 1, 2017.

1. fateme Win User

windows rightclick issue

Hi all!
    my windows 10 have the following issues:
    -when I right click on some files, it stops responding and after some minutes it refreshes everything.
    -the "show desktop" quick-lunch on toolbar some times doesn't work.

I think it is either explorer.exe or a driver's problem. I wanted to update windows, hoping it helps, but it says at first I should uninstall my antivirus because it is incompatible with the updates and I don't wanna do this.

any solution?

:)

fateme, Jan 1, 2017

2. Where to get this wallpaper?

Just a wildshot.... (And if you have the picture on your computer)

C:-drive

Windows

Web

Wallpaper

When you find it in a folder there, you rightclick on the picture

Click on Copy

Go to your Pictures-folder

Rightclick somewhere in the empty space

Click on Paste

MicaelNielsen, Jan 1, 2017
  3. New to win 10; I want to personalize windows and enlarge the font size - Detail Please! where and how?

Rightclick on the start button of Windows 10 and select Control panel . Then Personalize

leopard_jumps, Jan 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

windows rightclick issue

Hi, you can probably find out which context menu addition is causing these problems by disabling all you've added, then progressively re-enabling them.

Use Nirsoft's Shellexview to start with (free) - easy to find.
    Hide all MS extensions (very important)
    Disable all others - and include the 32 bit option which exposes more.
    Test your context menu.

If no crashes, progressively enable extensions (no need to log off) and retry until you identify the culprit.

Note: some context menu entries may not be listed by this program, so you may need to try e.g. Nirsoft's Shellmenuview as well.

I can't imagine why your AV is incompatible with Windows updates assuming the provider is keeping the program up to date. Which AV?

dalchina, Jan 1, 2017
Thema:

windows rightclick issue

1. windows rightclick issue - Similar Threads - rightclick issue

2. Windows 11 - rightclick only on executable *.exe freezes Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - rightclick only on executable *.exe freezes Explorer: Hello all,if I rightclick an executable explorer in windows 11 hangs. Only on executables. Rightclick on documents is not a problem.I need for example "compatibility tab" for some older apps to alter scaling.Does anybody has an idea?Yours Holger...
  3. Windows 11 - rightclick only on executable *.exe freezes Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - rightclick only on executable *.exe freezes Explorer: Hello all,if I rightclick an executable explorer in windows 11 hangs. Only on executables. Rightclick on documents is not a problem.I need for example "compatibility tab" for some older apps to alter scaling.Yours Holger...
  4. I cannot rightclick on my desktop, and when I have exited the desktop, I can't go back to it.

I cannot rightclick on my desktop, and when I have exited the desktop, I can't go back to it.: I am on windows 10, and this has been happening for a few days. I reset my laptop quite a few times, updated drivers and windows. Only thing that lets me back onto the desktop is resetting explorer.exe, but its temporary and I still can't rightclick on the desktop. Everything...
  5. I cannot rightclick on my desktop, and when I have exited the desktop, I can't go back to it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot rightclick on my desktop, and when I have exited the desktop, I can't go back to it.: I am on windows 10, and this has been happening for a few days. I reset my laptop quite a few times, updated drivers and windows. Only thing that lets me back onto the desktop is resetting explorer.exe, but its temporary and I still can't rightclick on the desktop. Everything...
  6. I cannot rightclick on my desktop, and when I have exited the desktop, I can't go back to it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why can't I eject a disk using a rightclick in Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I eject a disk using a rightclick in Windows Explorer?: Like honestly, it really does seem that the engineers and developpers at Microsoft do not actually USE the products they make. THis is such a small issue but shows a larger problem: no one at microsoft gives a ****.Why can't I simply eject a disk by right clicking on it in...
  8. Why can't I eject a disk using a rightclick in Windows Explorer?

Why can't I eject a disk using a rightclick in Windows Explorer?: Like honestly, it really does seem that the engineers and developpers at Microsoft do not actually USE the products they make. THis is such a small issue but shows a larger problem: no one at microsoft gives a ****.Why can't I simply eject a disk by right clicking on it in...
  9. How to disable the leftclick and rightclick under my spacebar Dell Latitude E7440

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the leftclick and rightclick under my spacebar Dell Latitude E7440: My trackpad is weird so if I leftclick it does rightclick and vice versa, but it says left click is left click. I changed right click to left click and left to right and now it works for my trackpad but not the buttons underneath my spacebar. Underneath my spacebar is the...
  10. How to disable the leftclick and rightclick under my spacebar Dell Latitude E7440

How to disable the leftclick and rightclick under my spacebar Dell Latitude E7440: My trackpad is weird so if I leftclick it does rightclick and vice versa, but it says left click is left click. I changed right click to left click and left to right and now it works for my trackpad but not the buttons underneath my spacebar. Underneath my spacebar is the...