Windows 10: Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart

Discus and support Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart, same doesn't happen after sign in/sign out, does this out of the blue, didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MilosZivkovic3, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart

Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart, same doesn't happen after sign in/sign out, does this out of the blue, didn't set any rollback options. After I power up my machine and log in, all the progress I made is deleted, all of the files I installed are deleted and all of the files I deleted are there (not only files, but pictures and settings too). Everything resets, like a rollback point I did not make, is there any way to fix this, because I can't seem to fix it no matter what I do. Would really appreciate the help because none of my work gets saved after I shutdown my PC.

:)

MilosZivkovic3, Jul 17, 2018
  2. little cat, Jul 17, 2018
  3. grandekid Win User
    Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart

windows xp sp2 will not shutdown or restart

i guess nobody has had this problem or knows what to do lol. crap i'm screwed, just reinstalled windows and not only does it hang during shutdown from desktop, it hangs during the restarts while it's installing windows. somebody please help me

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart

1. Windows rolls back to a certain point in time after shutdown/ restart - Similar Threads - rolls certain point

2. Windows Update is not working after roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update is not working after roll back: Hello,I had a pop up to install Windows Update 22H2, which I originally did. However after update was completed, I've noticed that some of the games I play are very laggy. After searching the web, I've found out that this updates causes that for some games and the suggestion...
  3. roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  4. Roll back to windows 10 after a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roll back to windows 10 after a month: I upgraded my system to Windows 11 about 2 months ago but recently it's been causing major issues with my system- such as being unable to boot entirely. I work at home and have a lot of important files on the computer so I was wondering how to could roll back to windows 10 or...
  5. Roll back Windows

Roll back Windows: I have a Lenovo laptop and the audio has stopped working. It was suggested that I roll back 2004 to 1909, but the ten days has passed so Windows will not allow me to do that. Is there a work around for this?...
  6. Windows restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows restarts after shutdown: For the past month every time I try to shut down my computer the whole device restarts about 20 seconds later. I have no idea why this might be happening but the only way I've thus far found of preventing it is to press the power button until the device turns off again as...
  7. windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart

windows resets to certant point after every shutdown/restart: whatever i do, install/de install, anything at all , even tried restoring/resetting windows to factory settings-after restarting, everything is same as it was before that point.whevever i download or even make a random notepad file, it gets deleted after every...
  8. Restart after Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart after Shutdown: This is a question I've asked before. My PC often restarts even though I have powered off with Shutdown. The System settings for Shutdown and Restart are set correctly....
  9. Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?: The title says all , after trying several builds i recon the 1703 to be the fastest and most reliable for my laptop , i have cloned my hard drive and willing to experiment the main aim is to not have to format and install from scratch but to rather downgrade build that has...
  10. Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading Windows Build Without Restore Point Or Roll Back Possible?: The title says all , after trying several builds i recon the 1703 to be the fastest and most reliable for my laptop , i have cloned my hard drive and willing to experiment the main aim is to not have to format and install from scratch but to rather downgrade build that has...