Windows 10: Windows Script Host

Discus and support Windows Script Host in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello an error it's appearing on my screen many times, i hoper u can help me solve it. WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST The system cannot find the file specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlvaroTeixeira1, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows Script Host

Hello an error it's appearing on my screen many times, i hoper u can help me solve it.

WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST
    The system cannot find the file specified c:\users\Public\libraries\check.vbs

Thank you

:)

AlvaroTeixeira1, Aug 24, 2018

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows Script Host

Hi Boniface,

Windows Script Host provides your PC the scripting abilities like
    batch files, but Windows Script Host offers more features. You can enable
    Windows Script Host to stop 'Windows Script Host is disabled on this machine, contact your administrator for details'
    message by following these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type regedit and press Enter to open the
      Registry Editor.
    • Navigate to this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings.
    • On the right panel, double-click Enabled and change the
      Value data to 1.
    • Save the changes and exit the Registry Editor.

Note: Do not modify other keys on the Registry without having enough knowledge about that registry key as it may cause some failures on your PC

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Windows Script Host

Windows Script Host

Boniface Chisala, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows Script Host

1. Windows Script Host - Similar Threads - Script Host

2. Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working [Fix]: [ATTACH]While running a program or starting a Troubleshooter, if you see an error message saying Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has stopped working, here is how you can fix the issue on Windows 11/10 PC. Although the solutions might vary from computer to computer, we have...
  3. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  4. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  5. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  6. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  7. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  8. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  9. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

10. windows script host TechLearn Elite Innovations Co

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows script host TechLearn Elite Innovations Co: Hi, I have a windows script host problem and I don't know how to solve it, I searched on the internet but couldn't find anythingThe problem in question: \appdata\TechLearn Elite Innovations CoI searched through the folders but couldn't find anythingI did a full scan of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not find script file maintenance vbs

2. can not find script file maintenance.vbs

3. windows script host 800A802D

4. what is windows maintenance.vbs,
  5. windows script host check.vbs update,
  6. windows script host check.vbs,
  7. windows script host can not find script file public libraries check.vbs,
  8. windows script host can not find script file check.vbs