Windows 10: Windows Security Centre Tray icon gradually dissapearing (?)

Discus and support Windows Security Centre Tray icon gradually dissapearing (?) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Like this... [img] Anybody else? What does it mean? 112774 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by valdimar, Jun 22, 2018.

1. valdimar Win User

Windows Security Centre Tray icon gradually dissapearing (?)

Like this...

Windows Security Centre Tray icon gradually dissapearing (?) [​IMG]

Anybody else?

What does it mean?

:)

valdimar, Jun 22, 2018

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Jun 24, 2018
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 24, 2018
  4. Mysticode Win User

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Security Centre Tray icon gradually dissapearing (?) - Similar Threads - Security Centre Tray

2. Windows Security Centre Popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Centre Popup: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone may assist. I have an issue on multiple pc's here on-site that will intermittently at any given time have the 'Windows Security' window popup for no known reason on it's own sample screen below. The PC's are never turned off and seldom rebooted....
  3. Windows Security Centre Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Centre Popup: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone may assist. I have an issue on multiple pc's here on-site that will intermittently at any given time have the 'Windows Security' window popup for no known reason on it's own sample screen below. The PC's are never turned off and seldom rebooted....
  4. Icons dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  5. Windows 10 security Centre

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 security Centre: Can anyone advise please, my pc starts to boot up then i get a message on screen saying " restarting" then once its restarted i can not access windows security center window and it is not showing in the task bar, the only way i can rectify this is to use windows restore or to...
  6. Windows Defender Security Centre

Windows Defender Security Centre: This is now the 3rd time that I have been unable to update Windows Security!! I get a message saying YOUR VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECCTION IS MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANISATION. Please help as this is becoming really annoying....
  7. Windows Defender Security Centre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Defender Security Centre: Hi All, I apologise if I have put this question in the wrong place. When I clicked on the Windows Defender Security Centre I saw that there was a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark against DEVICE PERFORMANCE AND HEALTH underneath it says the following...
  8. Windows Defender Security Centre

Windows Defender Security Centre: My Windows Defender Security Centre is telling me 'Actions Required', yet when I open up it does not tell me what action is required and everything is up to date and safe?...
  9. Security centre

Security centre: Win 10 security centre keeps looping virus and threats as well as the firewall. In services it reads that SC is not enabled but task bar shows all is right. Setting are all greyed out. Please help as this is my means of security. Please help!!,...
  10. Dissapearing Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...