Windows 10: windows security popups

Discus and support windows security popups in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi all, 1. even though I have admin rights set for certain programs[firefox,,etc,,] I keep getting popups saying program is trying to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zargon48, Sep 11, 2015.

1. zargon48 Win User

windows security popups

hi all,
    1. even though I have admin rights set for certain programs[firefox,,etc,,]
    I keep getting popups saying program is trying to change my computer
    [which is annoying] why does it ask even though I have firefox set
    for admin rights?
    can I lower the settings for popups to appear and still be safe?

2. I set to login to firefox everytime I use it, is it safe to stay logged-in all the time
    and still be safe?

3.how do cloud services handle viruses?,,do they scan?,,if I accidentally upload a virus[an infected file without knowing of course] will they catch-it?

4. is it ok to turn off my "win 10 cloud drive"?

Thnx!

:)

zargon48, Sep 11, 2015
  2. hassan hm Win User

Security popup

Works windows security popups :)

hassan hm, Sep 11, 2015
  3. HelenaW23 Win User
    Windows security popup

When I try to connect to the wifi "Eduroam" at my University, there is a "Windows security" popup asking me to enter my login information. How do I disable this popup?

I am running Windows 10

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HelenaW23, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

windows security popups

1. windows security popups - Similar Threads - security popups

2. how do I remove security alert popup from Windows10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I remove security alert popup from Windows10: this popup keeps coming back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-security-alert-popup-from/50fc6ec1-9128-41b6-96d8-2b79d51cf2f1"
  3. [Solved] How to determine Windows Security CryptoAPI Private Key popup source?

[Solved] How to determine Windows Security CryptoAPI Private Key popup source?: Hello, I started getting random prompts for the password to my private certificate. I only use it for a certain web site, and up until now I only got the prompt when visiting that site. As far as I know, nothing else should be accessing the certificate. I can't find a way...
  4. How to determine Windows Security CryptoAPI Private Key popup source?

How to determine Windows Security CryptoAPI Private Key popup source?: Hello, I started getting random prompts for the password to my private certificate. I only use it for a certain web site, and up until now I only got the prompt when visiting that site. As far as I know, nothing else should be accessing the certificate. I can't find a way...
  5. Windows 10 > Windows Security >>Apps and software >>some apps stoped working popup

Windows 10 > Windows Security >>Apps and software >>some apps stoped working popup: Windows Security >>Apps and software >>some apps stopped working popup , need troubleshooting [ATTACH] After troubleshooting nothing happened, and i found Problem signature Extra information about the problem [ATTACH] I FOUND THIS PROBLEM AFTER EVERY RESTART....
  6. Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage.

Windows-Security PopUp PIN Massage.: After we have activated the smartcard with PIN authentication, we regularly receive a security message "Making sure it's you" with a PIN request. We did not activate the PIN in Windows. We can provoke this message at any time. For Example by staring an internal website. If i...
  7. Popup window saying "Windows Security" message about Microsoft Edge asking for user name &...

Popup window saying "Windows Security" message about Microsoft Edge asking for user name &...: My parents got a popup window that says "Windows Security" and then Microsoft Edge. (See image below.) It says the server "aplastic.us" is wanting your user name and password. Plus in the background there is a audio file playing, saying you should call the 888-609-3204...
  8. Windows Security sign in popup repeats!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Security sign in popup repeats!: I'm trying to sign in and install the Creative Cloud from Adobe for my college class. Every time I try to sign in with my school ID, a windows security tab pops up telling me to sign in again. I've tried several sign ins all together and I don't know what username and...
  9. Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup

Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup: I hate this pop up so much. Every time I reinstall Windows 10, it plagues me. What can I do to disable it? [img] 106882
  10. Why do I keep getting this security update popup?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I keep getting this security update popup?: Today, whenever I leave my computer, I will come back to find a popup that says, "Your device needs the latest security updates", and "Microsoft cannot install the latest security updates unless you update to the latest version of Windows" or something like that. Even if I...