Windows 10: Windows Security sign in popup repeats!

Discus and support Windows Security sign in popup repeats! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to sign in and install the Creative Cloud from Adobe for my college class. Every time I try to sign in with my school ID, a windows security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Corbyn Bariteau, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Windows Security sign in popup repeats!

I'm trying to sign in and install the Creative Cloud from Adobe for my college class. Every time I try to sign in with my school ID, a windows security tab pops up telling me to sign in again. I've tried several sign ins all together and I don't know what username and password it is asking me for. Is there a way to make this windows security go away or could someone tell me what username and password it is asking me for?

The pop up looks like this

Windows Security sign in popup repeats! [​IMG]

:)

Corbyn Bariteau, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 22, 2018
  3. LadikoYU Win User
    Unable to connect to wifi network - Getting Windows Security Sign in popup window

Hey all,

In the last few weeks, my HP Pavilion 11-n-20nz running Windows 10 refuses to connect to any wifi network.

Every time I try, I get the below Windows Security popup asking me to sign in. It seems that until I sign in, the computer will not connect to the network (although I never tested that since I was never able to sign in Windows Security sign in popup repeats! :()

Windows Security sign in popup repeats! b38d2e27-3db4-438a-928c-1165dd77ff8a.jpg

Here is what I know/tried:

• I do not remember enabling the windows security feature or registering any user

I cannot be sure but it seems to me the problem started after I installed the 'Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1607'
    • My default windows credentials do not work in this sign in window
    • I tried to create new windows account. The same problem occurred for this user
    • I do not use outlook (I found several posts out there related to similar problem with outlook)
    • This is not related to IE as it happens without even touching IE (again, found a bunch of threads mentioning IE)
    • I tried to follow the suggestions here but
      could not find how to turn off the Ethernet Authentication option
    • Disabled the Windows Defender
    • Obviously, restart of all types and sorts did not help

At this point, I will welcome any suggestion/help/Voodoo as I have failed miserably to solve this and cannot even find a reference to a similar issue.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LadikoYU, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Windows Security sign in popup repeats!

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Security sign in popup repeats!

1. Windows Security sign in popup repeats! - Similar Threads - Security sign popup

2. Windows Defender Security Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Popup: Windows Defender Security Popup. I believe it is a scam; however, unable to use mouse, keyboard, or remove the block. How casn I get this resolved? Can't talk with tech, and don't know how anyone could access my screen since I can't get in myself....
  3. Windows Defender Security Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Security Popup: Windows Defender Security Popup. I believe it is a scam; however, unable to use mouse, keyboard, or remove the block. How casn I get this resolved? Can't talk with tech, and don't know how anyone could access my screen since I can't get in myself....
  4. Windows Security Centre Popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Centre Popup: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone may assist. I have an issue on multiple pc's here on-site that will intermittently at any given time have the 'Windows Security' window popup for no known reason on it's own sample screen below. The PC's are never turned off and seldom rebooted....
  5. Windows Security Centre Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Centre Popup: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone may assist. I have an issue on multiple pc's here on-site that will intermittently at any given time have the 'Windows Security' window popup for no known reason on it's own sample screen below. The PC's are never turned off and seldom rebooted....
  6. Windows Security Centre Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Annoying Windows Security Sign In Popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Annoying Windows Security Sign In Popup: A few days ago, I did a Windows Update. Since that update, I have constantly been pestered with a Windows Security "sign in" window that pops up every five minutes or so. No matter what I type in for a username and password I have tried my actual Microsoft login info the...
  8. Windows Security Popup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Security Popup: Good morning all, I have mapped my home NAS as a drive on my PC. Whenever I try to do anything with the files move them, open them, rename them I get the following error message; Windows Security These files might be harmful to your computer Your internet security...
  9. Windows Security Alert popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Alert popup: I'm dying with this problem, here's an image of what keeps popping up every time I open an app [img] I keep pressing to allow the app through private and public but once I open the app again the popup appears, I've formatted my laptop twice and went back to Windows 8.1 but...
  10. windows security popups

in Windows 10 Support
    windows security popups: hi all, 1. even though I have admin rights set for certain programs[firefox,,etc,,] I keep getting popups saying program is trying to change my computer [which is annoying] why does it ask even though I have firefox set for admin rights? can I lower the settings for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security sign in popup

2. windows security sign in popup windows 10

3. win 10 microsoft sign in window repeats over and over

4. windows security popup repeats,
  5. windows sign in pop up,
  6. administrator popup repeats