Windows 10: Windows Setting Not Save.

Discus and support Windows Setting Not Save. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just reset my Laptop (Xiaomi Notebook) , a clean boot up of windows 10. Set up my account with internet connection. My Start Menu settings is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PiPatt, Jul 7, 2018.

1. PiPatt Win User

Windows Setting Not Save.

I just reset my Laptop (Xiaomi Notebook) , a clean boot up of windows 10. Set up my account with internet connection. My Start Menu settings is not being save and each time I reboot my PC it'll just return it to default settings. I have no clue what to do next..

:)

PiPatt, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Setting Not Save. - Similar Threads - Setting Save

2. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  3. Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 display settings do not save; ever....: I am running a brand new ASUS GZ301ZE with Windows 11 Pro, NVIDIA 3050 TI, 12th Gen i9, 16g RAM. Displays: 27" 2K 75Hz ViewEdge on HDMI and DP. Cables are 4K and 8K capable respectively.All Drivers are up to date.All Windows updates are installed. System is connected to dual...
  4. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  5. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  6. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  7. daylight savings not set, option not available

daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  8. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  9. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  10. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows setting not saved