Windows 10: windows setup time keyboard not working

Discus and support windows setup time keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i try to install windows 10 ,setup window open i want select language by tab key.but laptop keyboard not working...how to fix this problem?i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by itecikram, Aug 2, 2015.

1. itecikram Win User

windows setup time keyboard not working

when i try to install windows 10 ,setup window open i want select language by tab key.but laptop keyboard not working...how to fix this problem?i'm using lenova laptop

:)

itecikram, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Keyboard and mouse not working at setup screen Windows 10

Hi,

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I would request you to update the BIOS(Basic Input Output System) and then check if the Keyboard and mouse gets detected during setup.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Please revert if you face any issues with the keyboard and mouse not getting detected during setup.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 2, 2015
  3. MasVFX Win User
    Keyboard and mouse not working at setup screen Windows 10

Any ideas guys?

MasVFX, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

windows setup time keyboard not working

1. windows setup time keyboard not working - Similar Threads - setup keyboard working

2. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work: im trying to setup windows on my pc and ive tried multiple keyboards and mice and every single one wont work does anyone have a solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/f10270fb-4a3d-4f5a-823d-a2e8ed48fbf3
  3. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work: im trying to setup windows on my pc and ive tried multiple keyboards and mice and every single one wont work does anyone have a solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/f10270fb-4a3d-4f5a-823d-a2e8ed48fbf3
  4. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. First time setup for new computer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First time setup for new computer not working: Hello I am trying to finish the windows 10 install on my Son's new computer and after going through the first section i get to the first login to the computer where its asks me to have a "Parent" confirm the account but i keep getting an error when i accept this from my...
  6. First time setup for new computer not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First time setup for new computer not working: Hello I am trying to finish the windows 10 install on my Son's new computer and after going through the first section i get to the first login to the computer where its asks me to have a "Parent" confirm the account but i keep getting an error when i accept this from my...
  7. Keyboard isn't working during setup

Keyboard isn't working during setup: I got a hp laptop secondhand recently from my brother who gifted it to me, he had factory reset it before this.I started the basic Cortana setup and can't type anything into the internet password field and the PC user name field. I can't get past the username field without...
  8. Windows Setup keyboard and mouse stops working

Windows Setup keyboard and mouse stops working: I have setup a new motherboard and CPU. I have loaded windows from my old system using a USB stick. When I try and boot windows setup from bios my keyboard and mouse stops working. I have looked for answers on the internet and tried using different USB slots and used a...
  9. Mouse and keyboard not working on Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and keyboard not working on Windows 10 setup: So I have an ASUS VivoBook E200HA (4 GB RAM), which came installed with Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit). I switched to Ubuntu for a while and now I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Home and uninstall Ubuntu. I created a bootable USB with the Windows 10 ISO, and booted from it....
  10. Keyboard setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard setup: Hi, in my initial set up the voice recognition system got the language wrong. I was going for Spanish and it got Finish, how can I change that setting. Thank you. Sandra...