Windows 10: Windows shutdown

Discus and support Windows shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys , since Fall creators update the shutdown is very strange. The thing im tryn to look on now , its that it restores whatever it was opened .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cristi2k, Nov 1, 2017.

1. cristi2k Win User

Windows shutdown

Hello guys , since Fall creators update the shutdown is very strange. The thing im tryn to look on now , its that it restores whatever it was opened . Let's say we'll shutdown with 2 opened tabs in chrome, it will restore them on boot . I did unchecked hybrid sleep and i did disabled fast startup . Any ideas ?

:)

cristi2k, Nov 1, 2017

2. Microsoft Outlook does not allow windows 10 to shut down

I am running Microsoft Outlook 2007 on the windows 10 platform

I attempt to shut down from the start Menu

Window states that Outlook is preventing shutdown and will not shutdown

Cancel Shutdown

See that Outlook has closed

check by pressing ctrl+alt+delete and click 'task manager

Task manager states no apps are running

go to start menu and attempt shutdown again

Window states that Outlook is preventing shutdown and will not shutdown

suggestions please

RobertUscroft, Nov 1, 2017
  3. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Nov 1, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows shutdown

lx07, Nov 1, 2017
  5. cristi2k Win User
    Tried and worked . Thank you !

cristi2k, Nov 1, 2017
  6. lx07 Win User
    You are welcome. Hopefully they will make a way to disable this new functionality one day. I don't like it personally.

lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows shutdown

1. Windows shutdown - Similar Threads - shutdown

2. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  3. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  4. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 11 shutdown issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 shutdown issue.: Hello Windows community. As per the subject shown above my dell latitude 7490 does not shutdown properly after shutting down the fan, Keyboard and power are still lighting Earlier the system running normally on windows 11 but i try to install dual with Mac os 13 during the...
  6. windows 11 shutdown issue.

windows 11 shutdown issue.: Hello Windows community. As per the subject shown above my dell latitude 7490 does not shutdown properly after shutting down the fan, Keyboard and power are still lighting Earlier the system running normally on windows 11 but i try to install dual with Mac os 13 during the...
  7. windows 11 shutdown issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 shutdown issue.: my dell laptop does not shutdown after click on the shutdown option the fan and keyboard lights are always on. Earlier i have installed open core bootloader for mac os after that i have the issue i have reinstall the windows but still the problem is same....
  8. windows 11 shutdown issue.

windows 11 shutdown issue.: my dell laptop does not shutdown after click on the shutdown option the fan and keyboard lights are always on. Earlier i have installed open core bootloader for mac os after that i have the issue i have reinstall the windows but still the problem is same....
  9. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  10. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...