Windows 10: windows sin in problem.

Discus and support windows sin in problem. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; im windows 10 user . I have a sin in problem. when my window is going start it display a message you have not sin in you account and sin in a temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shami ul haq, Aug 17, 2018.

1. windows sin in problem.

im windows 10 user . I have a sin in problem. when my window is going start it display a message you have not sin in you account and sin in a temporary account has been sin in. I lost my all data which is on the desktop. Now what I should do?

:)

shami ul haq, Aug 17, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 17, 2018
  3. reaq---01 Win User
    sin card problem

hi, i have a 5700 xpressmusic and i can star the phonne because it show me "sin card invalid" and the same sin card in other phone work it... what can i do?

reaq---01, Aug 17, 2018
  4. windows sin in problem.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

windows sin in problem.

1. windows sin in problem. - Similar Threads - sin problem

2. pc is asking for bitlocker recovery key, when I sin in to MS and see the device it says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc is asking for bitlocker recovery key, when I sin in to MS and see the device it says no...: pc is asking for bitlocker recovery key, when I sin in to MS and see the device it says no recovery key is set? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-asking-for-bitlocker-recovery-key-when-i-sin/9556f034-182a-4f4a-9dff-0cfefeed38e5
  3. pc is asking for bitlocker recovery key, when I sin in to MS and see the device it says no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc is asking for bitlocker recovery key, when I sin in to MS and see the device it says no...: pc is asking for bitlocker recovery key, when I sin in to MS and see the device it says no recovery key is set? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-asking-for-bitlocker-recovery-key-when-i-sin/9556f034-182a-4f4a-9dff-0cfefeed38e5
  4. Scp toolkit me ha dejado sin control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scp toolkit me ha dejado sin control: Hola! Recientemente he instalado scp toolkit para jugar con el mando de mi ps3, pero en la instalación me equivoqué y marque todas las casillas inhabilitando asi todos mis puertos usb, he restaurado mi pc de fabrica con el modo seguro y no tengo ningun punto de reestauracion,...
  5. Scp toolkit me ha dejado sin control

Scp toolkit me ha dejado sin control: Hola! Recientemente he instalado scp toolkit para jugar con el mando de mi ps3, pero en la instalación me equivoqué y marque todas las casillas inhabilitando asi todos mis puertos usb, he restaurado mi pc de fabrica con el modo seguro y no tengo ningun punto de reestauracion,...
  6. Tengo una buena PC y tengo crasheos de juegos y aplicaciones sin código de error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tengo una buena PC y tengo crasheos de juegos y aplicaciones sin código de error.: Hola! Llevo varios días con un error que surgió de la nada, no descargué nada, no instalé nada.Se me crashean juegos, el obs que uso para streamear y grabar. Y también el navegador me sale error de "STATUS_BREAKPOINT" de forma inesperada.Mis componentes son:3th Gen IntelR...
  7. Tengo una buena PC y tengo crasheos de juegos y aplicaciones sin código de error.

Tengo una buena PC y tengo crasheos de juegos y aplicaciones sin código de error.: Hola! Llevo varios días con un error que surgió de la nada, no descargué nada, no instalé nada.Se me crashean juegos, el obs que uso para streamear y grabar. Y también el navegador me sale error de "STATUS_BREAKPOINT" de forma inesperada.Mis componentes son:3th Gen IntelR...
  8. UNABLE TO SIN IN WITH MY PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO SIN IN WITH MY PC: I am unable to sign in my Microsoft account from my PC. The verification code in the email received is of 6 digits. Microsoft refuses to accept the code and asks for a seven digit code instead. What to do?...
  9. UNABLE TO SIN IN WITH MY PC

UNABLE TO SIN IN WITH MY PC: I am unable to sign in my Microsoft account from my PC. The verification code in the email received is of 6 digits. Microsoft refuses to accept the code and asks for a seven digit code instead. What to do?...
  10. Windows 11 se congela sin un USB conectado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 se congela sin un USB conectado: Hoy, de repente, mi portátil dejó de funcionar nada más encenderse. Llegaba hasta el inicio de sesión, o con suerte hasta el escritorio, pero a los pocos segundos se congelaba el sistema. Probando cosas he descubierto que mientras mantenga un PenDrive conectado todo funciona...