Windows 10: windows smart screen disabled -- this setting is managed by your syste

Discus and support windows smart screen disabled -- this setting is managed by your syste in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I try to turn smart screen on, the options are greyed out, and I am told that "this setting is managed by your system administrator" I tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shmu26, Jan 22, 2016.

1. shmu26 Win User

windows smart screen disabled -- this setting is managed by your syste

when I try to turn smart screen on, the options are greyed out, and I am told that "this setting is managed by your system administrator"
    I tried running the reg file "Set_SmartScreen_to_get_administrator_approval.reg" but it didn't change anything.

:)

shmu26, Jan 22, 2016

2. window defender : This setting is managed by your administrator.

Which edition of Windows 10 is installed?

Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2016
  4. shmu26 Win User

okay, I got it sorted out.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

in group policy, it is under:
    Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > File Explorer
    I played around with enabling and disenabling it, until I could get an ungreyed option in "control panel/security and maintenance\change windows smart screen settings"
    I changed it to a different setting. After changing it to a different setting, I was able to change it back to the default setting.

shmu26, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

1. windows smart screen disabled -- this setting is managed by your syste - Similar Threads - smart screen disabled

2. the setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the setting is managed by your administrator: I am running Windows 11 Enterprise 23H2 on my laptop. My user account has admin privileges. I am trying to turn off my firewall. I believe it is preventing MiKTeX from installing packages on the fly. However, I am unable to do so. I get the message that "some settings are...
  3. This setting is managed by your administrator

This setting is managed by your administrator: 1. Tried to download an app in Bluestacks via google play2. clicked the notification pic 13. Clicked controlled folder settings in pic 24. Arrived at pic 3 with the error messageI am on a local account as administrator. There are no other accounts on my device. I have tried...
  4. This Setting Is Managed by Your Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Setting Is Managed by Your Administrator: Hello there!I'm trying to install Software that I know is safe. But the Button for installing it anyway is missingfirst picture. I found out that I need to change the settings, but I am not able to change it although I got Administration rights second picture. I tried a lot...
  5. This Setting Is Managed by Your Administrator

This Setting Is Managed by Your Administrator: Hello there!I'm trying to install Software that I know is safe. But the Button for installing it anyway is missingfirst picture. I found out that I need to change the settings, but I am not able to change it although I got Administration rights second picture. I tried a lot...
  6. This setting is managed by your administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This setting is managed by your administrator: I am not allowed to Turn off or edit "Virus & threat protection settings".I am not member of any organization, hence there is none to be removed/opt out from in "Access work or school" account settings. Windows is Home edition and I do not have Group Policy Editor searching...
  7. "This setting is managed by your administrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This setting is managed by your administrator": [I would have uploaded screenshot, but this page keeps failing when I upload: "Upload failed".. ]Windows & Threat protection has locked me out, telling me that it's managed by my administrator, but there is only one account, and only ever has been one account.Basically I have...
  8. "This setting is managed by your administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This setting is managed by your administrator": I got a Virus a while back and used malwarebytes and other programs to get rid of it. I also got malwarebytes premium so i had better real time protection. But ever since i got the virus my Windows Defender said "This setting is managed by your administrator" above...
  9. settings "managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings "managed by your organisation": Some of my settings have the message "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", and they are uneditable. I have an administrator account and a regular user account. My regular user account cannot modify these settings: Settings>Phone And the...
  10. "This Setting is managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This Setting is managed by your organization": Split from this thread. -[ATTACH]I only have this problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-setting-is-managed-by-your-organization/4ad69f50-9ab5-4d6d-99d4-e473082034ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. managed by your organization in smart screen