Windows 10: Windows Smartscreen down?

Discus and support Windows Smartscreen down? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm getting the Windows Smartscreen can't be reached right now where as I have a normal internet connection. Could MS servers be down? Can anyone check... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kol12, May 6, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Windows Smartscreen down?

I'm getting the Windows Smartscreen can't be reached right now where as I have a normal internet connection. Could MS servers be down? Can anyone check on their end? Thanks. *Smile

:)

Kol12, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Smartscreen down?

1. Windows Smartscreen down? - Similar Threads - Smartscreen down

2. Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TeamsMe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gptpap/smartscreen_in_windows_10_edge_even_chrome_to/
  3. Microsoft Defender Smartscreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Smartscreen: I get this pop up when trying to open an application which I downloaded onto my PC. "Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk" Then it says "Don't Run" or "Run Anyway" What is the risk if I press...
  4. Windows Defender SmartScreen is blocking a small number of customers

Windows Defender SmartScreen is blocking a small number of customers: Hello, We have several dozen customers reporting that SmartScreen is blocking our website. We cannot recreate the issue, but have verified that the reports are accurate. We are asking customers that report the issue to take the steps to report it as a false positive using...
  5. Windows Defender Smartscreen Warning

Windows Defender Smartscreen Warning: [IMG] Would I be safe to visit this site if I don't reveal any personal info? I sent them a message and they responded saying their site is safe. Duh, what else would they say? Thanks, Terry...
  6. Smartscreen just isnt working I guess?

Smartscreen just isnt working I guess?: So I had an issue with "an administrator has blocked this app" type popup. I shouldn't have as I have UAC off, smartscreen off, I am admin, etc. something was busted somewhere. In my digging to try and understand why that happened - I enabled smartscreen. Under reputation...
  7. defender smartscreen

defender smartscreen: im trying to download a file and run it but everytime i do it says unverified publisher and wont let me i disabled everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-smartscreen/d22f5060-47dd-4724-aebc-0662fafe1aac
  8. Windows Smartscreen blank after update when installing anything

Windows Smartscreen blank after update when installing anything: I just encountered an issue, I'm unsure if anyone else is having this problem. My windows smartscreen would make the noise, black out my screens, but never show me the message. I couldn't disable smart screen since it requires a smartscreen accept. I couldnt run CMD to...
  9. SmartScreen cannot be switched to "Block" from "Warn"

SmartScreen cannot be switched to "Block" from "Warn": The "Blocked" option when selected will not stick; it reverts back to "Warn". This has happened on several machines I've worked on in our network over the last several days above four or five machines. I have Admin rights. This happens on both legacy Edge browser and the...
  10. Windows Defender SmartScreen using a lot of CPU

Windows Defender SmartScreen using a lot of CPU: This is not normal. The Windows Defender SmartScreen is using right 27% of the CPU capacity. How can i solve this? submitted by /u/versattes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/en9h1w/windows_defender_smartscreen_using_a_lot_of_cpu/