Windows 10: Windows Smartscreen down?

Discus and support Windows Smartscreen down? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm getting the Windows Smartscreen can't be reached right now where as I have a normal internet connection. Could MS servers be down? Can anyone check... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kol12, May 6, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Windows Smartscreen down?

I'm getting the Windows Smartscreen can't be reached right now where as I have a normal internet connection. Could MS servers be down? Can anyone check on their end? Thanks. *Smile

:)

Kol12, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Smartscreen down?

1. Windows Smartscreen down? - Similar Threads - Smartscreen down

2. disable Windows defender SmartScreen win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable Windows defender SmartScreen win 11: I have tried almost all of the suggestions I have found here and nothing works. I have a new laptop/WIN 11. I don't understand way it should be so difficult to remove this. You are interfering with the use of my computer. Can I please get some help that will allow me to...
  3. disable Windows defender SmartScreen win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable Windows defender SmartScreen win 11: I have tried almost all of the suggestions I have found here and nothing works. I have a new laptop/WIN 11. I don't understand way it should be so difficult to remove this. You are interfering with the use of my computer. Can I please get some help that will allow me to...
  4. Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust: We have an installer for our software self-extracting archive signed with a GlobalSign Code Signing Certificate. It's uploaded to our server, users can download it through our website.We have encountered a couple of problems:1 When downloading our installer from our website,...
  5. Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust

Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust: We have an installer for our software self-extracting archive signed with a GlobalSign Code Signing Certificate. It's uploaded to our server, users can download it through our website.We have encountered a couple of problems:1 When downloading our installer from our website,...
  6. "smartscreen can't be reached right now" prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "smartscreen can't be reached right now" prompt: Hi MSFT I do a app with WHQL sign, today morning show this as below, may I know why this happen? is it depend on security setting of OS image or ? and how to avoid of this?...
  7. "smartscreen can't be reached right now" prompt

"smartscreen can't be reached right now" prompt: Hi MSFT I do a app with WHQL sign, today morning show this as below, may I know why this happen? is it depend on security setting of OS image or ? and how to avoid of this?...
  8. SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning: Hello!I'm working on a release of an update for software that's been around for 5 years. We have a EV certificate with Sectigo, which I understand is supposed to help with reputation. Nevertheless, when we go to install the software, SmartScreen pops up an "unidentified app"...
  9. SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning

SmartScreen pops up "unrecognized app" warning: Hello!I'm working on a release of an update for software that's been around for 5 years. We have a EV certificate with Sectigo, which I understand is supposed to help with reputation. Nevertheless, when we go to install the software, SmartScreen pops up an "unidentified app"...
  10. Whitelist my program for Windows OS SmartScreen trust build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whitelist my program for Windows OS SmartScreen trust build: Hello, I am a software developer for the open-source program OpenRocket. We are about to release a new version of our program, and have already code-signed it, but Windows SmartScreen still marks the software as an unrecognized app. I think this has to do with building trust...