Windows 10: Windows Socket Registry entries missing

Discus and support Windows Socket Registry entries missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I've been having network issues recently, mainly an inconsistent network connection, and I've noticed that while most of the time it works fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Roguebantha, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Windows Socket Registry entries missing

Hey, I've been having network issues recently, mainly an inconsistent network connection, and I've noticed that while most of the time it works fine, on certain routers, it will immediately disconnect from the router. Furthermore, when it stays connected and it cannot get Internet, nor ping anything, and I run the troubleshooter, I get the error of "Windows Socket Registry entires missing". I know that this was a well documented bug back a couple months ago, and I'm wondering, has Microsoft just not gotten around to fixing it yet? What's the tried and true solution to this at this point?

Also worthy of note is that my "Connect automatically" settings for Wireless networks are no longer being saved. I vaguely remember hearing this happen to someone else.

:)

Roguebantha, Feb 29, 2016
  2. ClairePWN Win User

How to reset Windows Sockets for network connectivity.

Original Title:

How to fix: "Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing"

ClairePWN, Feb 29, 2016
  3. samseal Win User
    Lost internet connection after connecting TV and PC

Hi Sujata

Wired. Ran Trouble shooter = Window sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing.

Sam

samseal, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows Socket Registry entries missing

1. Windows Socket Registry entries missing - Similar Threads - Socket Registry entries

2. Registry entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry entry: Desktop PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1194.The registry has two entries for the Downloads folder as below for the same User -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders{374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B}...
  3. Registry entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry entry: Desktop PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1194.The registry has two entries for the Downloads folder as below for the same User -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders{374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B}...
  4. Registry Entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Entry: Does anyone know what this registry entry is? When I run McAfee Quick Clean this registry entry can never be removed, is there a reason? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}...
  5. registry entries

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    registry entries: ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/registry-entries/739b6f1f-5482-41d7-98cc-c9cfc7df078c
  6. Entries in Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Entries in Registry: Hello, While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name. Can I remove them from the registry ? Answers will be appreciated Thanks 140198
  7. Windows Socket Registry entries missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Socket Registry entries missing: Hey, I've been having network issues recently, mainly an inconsistent network connection, and I've noticed that while most of the time it works fine, on certain routers, it will immediately disconnect from the router. Furthermore, when it stays connected and it cannot get...
  8. windows socket registry entries missing

windows socket registry entries missing: Trying to share some folders between two PC's on my network. I can in one direction but not in the other. And it's the other direction that I need it to work. The Issue appears to be the HTPC. When I run the network diagnostic tool on it I get, "one or more network...
  9. windows sockets registry entries required for network connection are m

windows sockets registry entries required for network connection are m: Upgrading from win 8.1 Pro to win10. Seemed to be going well and then saw lost internet connection in systray. Troubleshooting came up with "windows sockets registry entries required for network connection are missing". Can anyone help resolving this item? I can connect to...
  10. Garbled Registry Entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Garbled Registry Entries: Hello, Was looking at registry to make a backup of some entries and saw the following garbled entries. Was wondering what this was all about. Recently, my machine, after latest windows updates, has been having issues waking up after Hibernate. This issue seemed to be...