Windows 10: Windows sounds driving me crazy

Discus and support Windows sounds driving me crazy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I found where you can change the Windows sounds settings but I can't figure out which sound it is in the list to change. I want to turn off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pinefang, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Pinefang Win User

Windows sounds driving me crazy

So I found where you can change the Windows sounds settings but I can't figure out which sound it is in the list to change. I want to turn off the sound Windows makes when you turn the volume control down and up. Any one know which sound it is in the list I need to change.

:)

Pinefang, Sep 12, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 driving me crazy.

Yes, we hear it all the time:

"I've been a software developer for 17 years ..."

"I'm a professor of computer science ..."

"I've been providing technical support since the days of MS-DOS ..."

... and yet these highly skilled professionals can't do the simplest things on their computers.

BulldogXX, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Windows 10 driving me crazy.

What tweaking software or 3rd party malware/virus scanner, firewall do you have installed?

Alexei Stukov, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

Windows sounds driving me crazy

1. Windows sounds driving me crazy - Similar Threads - sounds driving crazy

2. BSOD driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD driving me crazy!: Hi all, I keep getting random BSOD with - KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which is super vague. This is on a fresh install of windows, both hard drives wiped, and only installing on a Sandisk SSD with Windows 10. It is an older computer that used to run windows 7, but the...
  3. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  4. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  5. Bsod driving me crazy !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod driving me crazy !!!: DESKTOP-UUDJIR1-(2020-09-28_20-21-00).zip - Google Drive Win Ver. 2004( OS Build 19041.508) Any help will be trully appreciated !!! Ty. 165400
  6. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  7. I have a problem with sound/audio that's driving me crazy.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with sound/audio that's driving me crazy.: Hey everyone. Just a quick call out for help. Here's the situation. Few days ago I purchased a pre owned, Dell, Windows 10 Pro laptop. It works fine...except for the audio. I have had audio problems in the past, but nothing like this. The audio sounds okay for the most part,...
  8. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  9. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...
  10. Not Sandboxed driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Sandboxed driving me crazy: I installed AOL Gold and it seemed like it was gone. Now now only is it on AOL. but chrome, Facebook, etc. It is flashing more now than ever. If it is not sandboxed can I get it sandboxed? Can it be turned on or off? [img] 108883