Windows 10: windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10

Discus and support windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft spotlight is not working for me i can' even find in Settings=> Personalization => Lock screen => Background it should be there but it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yaser Da Silva, Aug 5, 2015.

1. windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10

Microsoft spotlight is not working for me
    i can' even find in Settings=> Personalization => Lock screen => Background
    it should be there but it's not
    I have a Laptop : Toshiba c850

my version is Windows 10 Pro and permanently activated ("SLMGR /XPR" in CMD)
    This is what i have
    https://i.imgur.com/FAvLECn.png
    https://i.imgur.com/ocWGobE.png

And this how it should be
    https://i.imgur.com/UCakU9y.png
    ==========
    Windows Hello is not there to
    but this i can understand
    maybe because my camera is not compatible
    but why spotlight !!

:)

Yaser Da Silva, Aug 5, 2015
  2. FFFC Win User

Windows Spotlight Missing

My PC with windows 10 Home has Windows Spotlight

But on my Laptop wit Windows 10 Pro, there is no option for Windows Spotlight!

It seems gone!

FFFC, Aug 5, 2015
  3. New desktops and sign-in screens

Yes it is the spotlight option... how ever two of my windows 10 devices are Win 10 Pro. I see on website that Spotlight option is not available on Windows 10 Pro windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10 :(

Basic Phreak, Aug 5, 2015
  4. windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10

Do you have anything in the following folder?

C:\Users\Your_User_name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyew y\LocalState\Assets

BrownianMotion, Aug 5, 2015
  5. "This Folder is empty."

6. Oh wait, you have Windows 10 Pro. Windows Spotlight is not available in Pro.

7. *Eek Really !!! so why it's called Pro if it does not contain everything
    But it was available in Pro insider builds !!!

8. windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10

9. Anyway thanks for your help.

10. arana Win User
    i have windows 10 build 10586 218, i have spotlight working here at work, at home i have the same version and spotlight is selectable, but that folder is empty( i emptied because a page suggested I could fix it that way), well is still not working in one and working perfectly in the other. An ideas?

arana, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10

1. windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - spotlight

2. Win 11 windows spotlight pictures lock screen on 32:9 aspect ratio monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 windows spotlight pictures lock screen on 32:9 aspect ratio monitor: I love the Windows Spotlight pictures on the lock screen, but only a section of the pictures is displayed on my 32:9 aspect ratio monitor Samsung Odyssey 5120 x 1440. I'd rather see the full picture even if there are black areas left and right. Is there a fix?...
  3. Win 11 windows spotlight pictures lock screen on 32:9 aspect ratio monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 windows spotlight pictures lock screen on 32:9 aspect ratio monitor: I love the Windows Spotlight pictures on the lock screen, but only a section of the pictures is displayed on my 32:9 aspect ratio monitor Samsung Odyssey 5120 x 1440. I'd rather see the full picture even if there are black areas left and right. Is there a fix?...
  4. Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-working-since-update-windows/a2fa9e5d-8cec-40bd-adb8-414ae5a01e99
  5. Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11

Windows spotlight not working since update windows 11: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-working-since-update-windows/a2fa9e5d-8cec-40bd-adb8-414ae5a01e99
  6. Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode: When you enter Safe Mode with any variant on any Windows 11 build Assumingly build 22000 - 26100 - The widgets and "Learn about this picture" icons do not get set to hidden in Safe Mode despite them not being supported there due to multiple services being disabled there all...
  7. Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode

Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode: When you enter Safe Mode with any variant on any Windows 11 build Assumingly build 22000 - 26100 - The widgets and "Learn about this picture" icons do not get set to hidden in Safe Mode despite them not being supported there due to multiple services being disabled there all...
  8. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  9. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  10. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen