Windows 10: Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working

Discus and support Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Spotlight isn't working, I've tried like all steps found in the Internet to fix it but I just can't get it to work. It was working great on TH2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ArmaRayo, Aug 1, 2016.

1. ArmaRayo Win User

Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working

Windows Spotlight isn't working, I've tried like all steps found in the Internet to fix it but I just can't get it to work. It was working great on TH2 but since I clean installed RS1 it hasn't worked not once! Anyone got any solutions I could try?

Another thing that is not working is Weather live tile - it's not updating. It was working good on TH2 but since installation of RS1 it hasn't worked not even once. I've tried many solutions but I can't get it to work. Any solutions I could try?

Please help!

:)

ArmaRayo, Aug 1, 2016
  2. JSR8860 Win User

MSN Weather App live tile not working

Yes live tile in the state menu. I solved my issue by resetting to factory setting and then letting windows update to 1703. I was also having Bluetooth, sound and wifi issues with 1703. Bluetooth and sound appear to have been taken care of with new
    Intel drivers . Still suffering from slow wifi transfer speeds.

JSR8860, Aug 1, 2016
  3. JSR8860 Win User
    MSN Weather App live tile not working

Community

Before I spend a lot of time trying to figure out whether or not I have a problem does nay one know if changes occurred with the creators version of Windows 10 (ver 1703) to disallow live tile apps from working if one is not logged in their Microsoft account.
    My computer recently was upgraded to creators version(1703) and my MSN weather app no longer works in the start menu (live tile). The app itself works fine but not the live app.

JSR8860, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working

1. Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working - Similar Threads - Spotlight working Weather

2. Live tile not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live tile not working.: So basically I have my Microsoft Store application pinned to my start menu but I don't see the live tile working. I tried a reboot, windows explorer restart, making sure live tile is on, and gave it time yet it still didn't update. Any solutions?? submitted by...
  3. Weather live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  4. Live tile not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tile not working?: Windows 10 home 64 bit, version 2004 up to date. I use Windows News Live tile in the start menu quite often, but for some reason it no longer shows a rotating news feed picture? I can still click on it and go to the news page, but the tile is dead otherwise. The tile is set...
  5. MSN Weather app live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSN Weather app live tile stopped working: The update killed my Weather live tile. No matter what I do, nothing shows up. The app works only when I launch it. Here's what I've tried already: 1) toggled live tile on and off 2) logged out in the app 3) changed location, toggled location detection on and off 4)...
  6. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  7. weather app live tile not working in large mode

weather app live tile not working in large mode: ok, as the title suggests, my windows weather tile isnt working in large mode, now if I resize to any other size, it live updates. I has no idea what happened to cause large mode to not want to update. 62049
  8. Windows 10 Weather live tile doesn't work

Windows 10 Weather live tile doesn't work: hi all!!!My weather live tile doesn't work no matter what...all the other tiles works flawlessly.any suggestions pls? 14139
  9. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...
  10. More than 1 live weather tile not working

More than 1 live weather tile not working: I have 3 live weather tiles in my apps. One of them is working fine, but the other 2 are not live. Can you have more than 1 live weather tile apps for different locations? I have a surface pro 3 with windows 10. Software is updated. My other live tiles are working just...