Windows 10: Windows Start Settings show more tiles disappeared

Discus and support Windows Start Settings show more tiles disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, please help me to solve this problem. I am using Windows 10 Home edition. After i formatted it (still the same edition), i found that my Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eann, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Eann Win User

Windows Start Settings show more tiles disappeared

Hi all, please help me to solve this problem. I am using Windows 10 Home edition. After i formatted it (still the same edition), i found that my Start Settings is different.

This Settings suppose look like this,

Windows Start Settings show more tiles disappeared [​IMG]

BUT, RIGHT NOW, it look like this,

Windows Start Settings show more tiles disappeared [​IMG]

The Start preview pane is not showing and the "Show more tiles" option also not exist.

Before i format it, that option is existing. How could i do to get it back??*Sleepy

:)

2. BinnuAlex Win User

show more tiles settings

Yes. I have updated all the system apps as well.

One of my friend using same model and he is updating his phone whenever an update is available. For him, this feature is still there.

BinnuAlex, Sep 22, 2016
  3. BinnuAlex Win User
    show more tiles settings

I am using lumia 1320. I had the "show more tiles" option when I updated to Lumia denim. But recently I update to Windows 10 Technical preview and again restored to Windows 8.1 cyan and then Windows 8.1 Denim. Now the option is missing. Please note that,
    I had this option when I updated to Denim a few months ago. Please advice.

BinnuAlex, Sep 22, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Are you in Tablet mode, maybe; don't know if it matters though.....

Edwin, Sep 22, 2016
  5. Eann Win User
    No, it is not, the tablet mode is not glowing.

Eann, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Start Settings show more tiles disappeared - Similar Threads - Start Settings show

2. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to show more Pinned Tiles on Windows 11 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to show more Pinned Tiles on Windows 11 Start Menu: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the town of tech. The developers are adding new features and the consumers are loving it. There is a new feature in this OS that allows you to add more programs to the Start Menu. In this article, we are going to see how to...
  6. Show more tiles is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show more tiles is not working: Can someone please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-more-tiles-is-not-working/1fc3ebfd-de6d-40ec-8e01-d2e2f98907cb
  7. start menu not showing tiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start menu not showing tiles: start menu not showing tiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-not-showing-tiles/21e7436d-100f-4d21-aa5d-0d3ea3f2dd29
  8. Enable or Disable Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 A Tile is an image that represents a pinned app on Start. Live tiles on Start display information that are useful at a glance without opening...
  9. Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 A Tile is an image that represents a pinned app on Start. Live tiles on Start display information that are useful at a glance without opening an...
  10. Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Show more tiles on Start in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off 'Show more tiles' on Start in Windows 10 Mobile for Phones [img] Information A Tile is an image that represents your app on the Start screen. When Show more tiles is...