Windows 10: Windows startup intro

Discus and support Windows startup intro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Santiyesss D. Bread, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Windows startup intro

If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing?

:)

Santiyesss D. Bread, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Windows startup intro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows startup intro

1. Windows startup intro - Similar Threads - startup intro

2. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes after blue screen at startup: Hello, I have this problem where my PC has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and then I get a stop code 0xc000021a. I have searched online for solutions regarding the stop code and got nothing about it. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  3. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes after blue screen at startup: Hello, I have this problem where my PC has a blank blue screen after I turn it on and then I get a stop code 0xc000021a. I have searched online for solutions regarding the stop code and got nothing about it. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  4. My PC crashes after blue screen at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in safe mode startup screen with password not working.

Stuck in safe mode startup screen with password not working.: I cannot access my laptop because I do not know the password for safe mode. I know it's not my PIN, but my working Microsoft password doesn't work either. Networking is not enabled although I thought I chose that when choosing to enter safe mode. I tried to connect via...
  6. forza horizon 5 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 5 crashing on startup: every time i start forza horizon 5 it crashes at the tacho screen and cannot proceed further, i have tried the majority of fixes but no matter what i cannot proceed further in the loading screenFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  7. forza horizon 5 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 5 crashing on startup: every time i start forza horizon 5 it crashes at the tacho screen and cannot proceed further, i have tried the majority of fixes but no matter what i cannot proceed further in the loading screenFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  8. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  9. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  10. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f