Windows 10: Windows startup photos

Discus and support Windows startup photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page.. Windows ten with all latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 27, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Windows startup photos

How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page..
    Windows ten with all latest updates.
    Thanks
    David

:)

dafydd, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photo app

Hi Luka,

There is a possibility that there is an app or a driver conflicting with the photos app and causes this issue to arise. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Uninstall the Photos app.
    • Perform Clean Boot - This troubleshooting step makes sure that there are no third party apps is causing software conflicts
      as it only loads minimum drivers and startup programs. Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal
      startup after fixing the issue.
    • Reinstall the Photos app.

Please let us know about the results.

Katrina Men, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows startup photos

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows startup photos

1. Windows startup photos - Similar Threads - startup photos

2. How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???: Hello everyoneCan you help me with Forza Horizon 5?I'm having problems getting into the game, i.e. the game is exiting by itself.Here you can see some code that is causing the problem,ForzaHorizon5.exe version 0.0.0.0 has stopped interacting with Windows and has been closed....
  3. How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???: Hello everyoneCan you help me with Forza Horizon 5?I'm having problems getting into the game, i.e. the game is exiting by itself.Here you can see some code that is causing the problem,ForzaHorizon5.exe version 0.0.0.0 has stopped interacting with Windows and has been closed....
  4. Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...: I get this on startup:And I get this whenever I try to open any photo or video with windows photo viewerI've looked online and found where I can repair and reset it in the settings, I've tried both and it doesn't workI'm also getting the "windows is scanning/repairing drive...
  5. Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...

Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...: I get this on startup:And I get this whenever I try to open any photo or video with windows photo viewerI've looked online and found where I can repair and reset it in the settings, I've tried both and it doesn't workI'm also getting the "windows is scanning/repairing drive...
  6. Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?: Suddenly, I started getting a blue-design screen NOT BSOD on the page where I enter my PIN code. After I enter my pin, I see my photo on my desktop. But how do I get rid of this ugly screen on startup?...
  7. Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?

Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?: Suddenly, I started getting a blue-design screen NOT BSOD on the page where I enter my PIN code. After I enter my pin, I see my photo on my desktop. But how do I get rid of this ugly screen on startup?...
  8. Photos App Crashes at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Crashes at Startup: If I open Photos app, it begins to open shows just a blank gray window then crashes almost immediately.If I double-click a picture file, it opens fine, but then clicking the button jump back to all pictures will also cause it to crash.Repair or Reset from App Settings didn't...
  9. Photos App Crashes at Startup

Photos App Crashes at Startup: If I open Photos app, it begins to open shows just a blank gray window then crashes almost immediately.If I double-click a picture file, it opens fine, but then clicking the button jump back to all pictures will also cause it to crash.Repair or Reset from App Settings didn't...
  10. Landscape Photo at Startup, Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Landscape Photo at Startup, Win 10: Dear Microsoft Support, I Installed Windows 10 on my HP Netbook. The Netbooks specifications are: HP Netbook, Intel Atom CPU N455 1.66 Ghz, 2.0 GB Ram, ReadyBoost Cache 1.8 GB, 32 bits, Windows 7 Starter upgraded to Win 10, Primary Hard drive 214 GB, Secondary Hard drive N/A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows startup photos info

2. windows startup photos

3. windows startup pictures