Windows 10: Windows startup photos

Discus and support Windows startup photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page.. Windows ten with all latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 27, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Windows startup photos

How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page..
    Windows ten with all latest updates.
    Thanks
    David

:)

dafydd, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photo app

Hi Luka,

There is a possibility that there is an app or a driver conflicting with the photos app and causes this issue to arise. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Uninstall the Photos app.
    • Perform Clean Boot - This troubleshooting step makes sure that there are no third party apps is causing software conflicts
      as it only loads minimum drivers and startup programs. Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal
      startup after fixing the issue.
    • Reinstall the Photos app.

Please let us know about the results.

Katrina Men, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows startup photos

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows startup photos

1. Windows startup photos - Similar Threads - startup photos

2. Computer Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Startup: Hello, When we first turn our HP Desktop, it goes to black screen with spinning dots and wont go any further. I've done the system restores and it wont do it. It gives me an error code. Source: AppxStaging Destination: %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps An unspecified error...
  3. Wifi connect on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connect on startup: My home wifi is set to connect automatically but when starting up, a whole list of other wifi networks appear which all show that the "connect automatically" box is checked. This seems to cause problems with my PC seemingly unable to connect straightaway. How can I stop this...
  4. Windows 10: Startup Screen; buttons are blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Startup Screen; buttons are blank: Every time Windows updates my laptop I lose the identification of the icons (or buttons) on the 'Startup Screen'. Let me also explain the problem in another manner. It seems that whenever I receive an update, whenever I have to reboot and I click on the Windows icon...
  5. Snagit 13 does not launch at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snagit 13 does not launch at startup: Just installed Snagit 13 on a few new Win10 PCs and I can't get it to launch at startup. I have followed the below suggestions but it still will not launch. All users are administrators....
  6. Erratic Complete Startup on New Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Erratic Complete Startup on New Win10 Install: My current win10 install on a Dell T3500 was becoming slow, with noticeable time needed to switch to an open Microsoft Word document after viewing Firefox, oddball activities with some app’s, etc. I decided to perform a win10 reinstall using the Media creation tool on a...
  7. Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't startup, Automatic repair all solution failure: Hi, I was using my laoptop yesterday and restarted it to apply the windows update then the windows wont start again I tried the followings from the Automatic repair menu: 1-Restore : failed 2-Startup repair : failed 3-Go bac to the previous version: Failed 4-Command...
  8. windows 10 photo crashes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 photo crashes on startup: Just got Surface pro4 and photos just crashes on startup. Ive tried the settings>apps>app features>then reset and restart. Nothing works it just crashes. This is right out of the box. I have to say I am very disappointed. My wife actually works for microsoft and she...
  9. Windows 10 pro startup photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro startup photo app: Can the startup photos be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-pro-startup-photo-app/d4c8cd0c-6216-4798-a6d0-c6db3c749bfa
  10. Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup: In a last-ditch effort to resolve a problem with un-resizeable windows and undraggable icons, I decided to try selective mode options. So I brazenly entered selective mode and unchecked the two first boxes. Now I'm really stuck because Windows 10 only takes me to the pretty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows startup pictures