Windows 10: Windows startup photos

Discus and support Windows startup photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page.. Windows ten with all latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 27, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Windows startup photos

How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page..
    Windows ten with all latest updates.
    Thanks
    David

:)

dafydd, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photo app

Hi Luka,

There is a possibility that there is an app or a driver conflicting with the photos app and causes this issue to arise. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Uninstall the Photos app.
    • Perform Clean Boot - This troubleshooting step makes sure that there are no third party apps is causing software conflicts
      as it only loads minimum drivers and startup programs. Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal
      startup after fixing the issue.
    • Reinstall the Photos app.

Please let us know about the results.

Katrina Men, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows startup photos

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows startup photos

1. Windows startup photos - Similar Threads - startup photos

2. Night light fast startup bug windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53

in Windows 10 Support
    Night light fast startup bug windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53: I wanted to get some advice on an unusual bug with the newest windows 1903 build that I haven't been able to fix given the current advice on the internet. After updating to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.53, windows night light no longer seems to work while fast...
  3. Is there a Win 10 log that records startup events ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a Win 10 log that records startup events ?: Win 10 home Version 1809 (OS 17763.437) For the most part everything works pretty well and mostly does so. I have always been curious as to IF there was a log of some sort (or a way to generate one) that contained information as various apps, that are defined in the...
  4. Fast startup sometime on sometime off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup sometime on sometime off: I have activated the Fast startup option on my PC, but sometimes my PC boots normally, sometimes it boots fast. I noticed when the shutdown sometimes the screen turns off first before the machine is completely off (like if fast startup is turned on) and sometimes it also dies...
  5. Win 10 32bit PC will now not get to startup screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 32bit PC will now not get to startup screen: Will try to keep this not too wordie... New problem..not sure if the PC self updated to a new version lately...(Windows) but this just started this today Cold start Bios Startup OK Then Windows Logo OK Then please normal wait message with the little dotted circle Then Home...
  6. Windows 10 startup problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup problems: Following a recent update, my computer will no longer boot. I get the “diagnosing your pc” screen when i turn my computer on and then am brought to the troubleshooting screen. I have tried a system restore and receive the following message “...An unspecified error occured...
  7. SUDDEN Windows(OS) User Startup Password LogIn Failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SUDDEN Windows(OS) User Startup Password LogIn Failure: Hope you can be of help here. Suddenly while working without an issue up till yesterday afternoon by yesterday evening I have encountered a log in issue on the Windows OS on my desktop. I am now not able to log back into my PC at all; it says my windows user PW is...
  8. windows 10 photo crashes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 photo crashes on startup: Just got Surface pro4 and photos just crashes on startup. Ive tried the settings>apps>app features>then reset and restart. Nothing works it just crashes. This is right out of the box. I have to say I am very disappointed. My wife actually works for microsoft and she...
  9. Windows 10 pro startup photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro startup photo app: Can the startup photos be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-pro-startup-photo-app/d4c8cd0c-6216-4798-a6d0-c6db3c749bfa
  10. Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup: In a last-ditch effort to resolve a problem with un-resizeable windows and undraggable icons, I decided to try selective mode options. So I brazenly entered selective mode and unchecked the two first boxes. Now I'm really stuck because Windows 10 only takes me to the pretty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows startup photos

2. windows startup pictures