Windows 10: Windows startup photos

Discus and support Windows startup photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page.. Windows ten with all latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 27, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Windows startup photos

How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page..
    Windows ten with all latest updates.
    Thanks
    David

:)

dafydd, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Katrina Men Win User
    Windows 10 Photo app

Hi Luka,

There is a possibility that there is an app or a driver conflicting with the photos app and causes this issue to arise. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Uninstall the Photos app.
    • Perform Clean Boot - This troubleshooting step makes sure that there are no third party apps is causing software conflicts
      as it only loads minimum drivers and startup programs. Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal
      startup after fixing the issue.
    • Reinstall the Photos app.

Please let us know about the results.

Katrina Men, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows startup photos

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows startup photos

1. Windows startup photos - Similar Threads - startup photos

2. windows 10 photo crashes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 photo crashes on startup: Just got Surface pro4 and photos just crashes on startup. Ive tried the settings>apps>app features>then reset and restart. Nothing works it just crashes. This is right out of the box. I have to say I am very disappointed. My wife actually works for microsoft and she...
  3. How to start Mobile Hotspot on Windows Startup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to start Mobile Hotspot on Windows Startup?: Good Day, Does anyone knows how can I achieve this? [ATTACH] Thanks, NicoTing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-start-mobile-hotspot-on-windows-startup/2f25bbf5-602f-4911-9c44-dcec1008cc46
  4. Audio vanishes after startup?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio vanishes after startup?: I had to reinstall windows 10 after my old hard drive started failing, and my computer has a Creative SB Recon3d PCIe sound card, so I had to re-install the driver files/program associated with it. After that, everything worked fine, but even after this was done, I have an...
  5. Startup errors and blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup errors and blue screens: I recently updated my Windows 10 Home computer to the latest version of Windows 10, and now all I get is blue screens and error code 0xc0000001. I can load up my computer without having to see that. I f anyone from MS has any answers, I would appreciate it. I have been having...
  6. Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup: I just started getting this pop-up windows 3 to 4 of them one on top of each other during startup. It appears to have something to do with login authorization of some sorts. I have not deleted nor installed any apps or something but is this some sort of a virus or phishing...
  7. startup help

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup help: when I boot my pc it shows date then I click on date then it asks for password how can I make it log on fully without these steps I signed into Microsoft account and my cd key is digitally linked to my account...
  8. What determines what will be the computers name at startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What determines what will be the computers name at startup?: I'm kinda curious, what decides what name the computer will get (WIN-xxxxx), and I woule like to know if its just a random string, or there is a method behind it?...
  9. Windows 10 pro startup photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro startup photo app: Can the startup photos be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-pro-startup-photo-app/d4c8cd0c-6216-4798-a6d0-c6db3c749bfa
  10. Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup: In a last-ditch effort to resolve a problem with un-resizeable windows and undraggable icons, I decided to try selective mode options. So I brazenly entered selective mode and unchecked the two first boxes. Now I'm really stuck because Windows 10 only takes me to the pretty...