Windows 10: Windows startup photos

Discus and support Windows startup photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page.. Windows ten with all latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Aug 27, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Windows startup photos

How to bypass all those Microsoft images of different places from around the world. Go straight to main page..
    Windows ten with all latest updates.
    Thanks
    David

:)

dafydd, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Katrina Men Win User
    Windows 10 Photo app

Hi Luka,

There is a possibility that there is an app or a driver conflicting with the photos app and causes this issue to arise. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Uninstall the Photos app.
    • Perform Clean Boot - This troubleshooting step makes sure that there are no third party apps is causing software conflicts
      as it only loads minimum drivers and startup programs. Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal
      startup after fixing the issue.
    • Reinstall the Photos app.

Please let us know about the results.

Katrina Men, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows startup photos

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows startup photos

1. Windows startup photos - Similar Threads - startup photos

2. Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 startup: I have a custom built desktop, I updates to Windows 10 home about 5 months ago. Ever since then I have the hardest time loading windows. It freezes on the spinning white dots, then I restart my computer. Usually after about 10 times it might load and I can use my computer. I...
  3. Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup: Hello Please can someone advise. I have Windows 10 that I recently updated. Everything worked fine until i booted up last night. It will load to the desktop but no icons on the desktop or the taskbar will appear. I can't click on the start menu as the blue loading wheel...
  4. window won't startup.

window won't startup.: window won't startup. It said "secure boot policy has unexpectedly changed. you need to enter your recovery key." I found the bitlocker key from Microsoft site "windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq" and put the right key but failed to unlock. Moved from: Surface / Surface...
  5. Startup is taking too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup is taking too long: Recently I turned my Toshiba Satellite laptop off incorrectly by pressing the power button for a hard shutdown. Once I turned it back on, it went straight into scan and repair mode for the C drive. That process took over 6 hours to complete. Once I got to the sign in screen,...
  6. Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup

Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup: I've got a client's Acer Aspire M3xxx Desktop. Came with Windows 7, now it's running Windows 10. She said it's been blue screening for a while, and she finally had me take a look at it when it wouldn't put out any video at all when it boots up. It doesn't beep on POST but...
  7. why does windows 10 start playing videos on the startup screen without even being logged in yet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why does windows 10 start playing videos on the startup screen without even being logged in yet: its super anoying, when i turn my pc on, and there was a browser still open from last time.... without entering the password to log in, the videos already start playing.................................. what is this kind of nonsense? turning off autoplay in browser does not...
  8. windows 10 photo crashes on startup

windows 10 photo crashes on startup: Just got Surface pro4 and photos just crashes on startup. Ive tried the settings>apps>app features>then reset and restart. Nothing works it just crashes. This is right out of the box. I have to say I am very disappointed. My wife actually works for microsoft and she...
  9. Windows 10 pro startup photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro startup photo app: Can the startup photos be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-pro-startup-photo-app/d4c8cd0c-6216-4798-a6d0-c6db3c749bfa
  10. Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Selective mode doesn't get me beyond that nice photo at startup: In a last-ditch effort to resolve a problem with un-resizeable windows and undraggable icons, I decided to try selective mode options. So I brazenly entered selective mode and unchecked the two first boxes. Now I'm really stuck because Windows 10 only takes me to the pretty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows startup pictures